This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Romania]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Romania]

1402 days 1 hour ago
pinkiepie512
Hey final 3 what is poppin’!!! I wanna say congrats to all three of y’all for making it here!!! I love you three sm and am happy y’all slayed!!! Ok so I do have some questions for all three of y’all to answer.

- Obviously my focus was not here in this game, what was the point in taking me out when I could have been an easy beat?

- What was the biggest individual move you made in this game?
1402 days ago
BBlover96
The main reason in me voting for you was because you had so much going on and it was to like sometimes just talk and strategize like I did with others. If left things really up in the air but I do feel bad in voting for you and I do apologize

I think my biggest individual move was getting Kat out, both me and Moses we’re struggling that vote because people were taking forever to reply and once we heard we could tie I told Moses we should say fuck it and take the risk and we literally did switch our votes with 5min left and I think me saying yeah let’s risk it and tying the vote changed the course of the game completely
1402 days ago
RedFabFoxy
Hey @Grace!

- The reason I decided to stick with voting you in the end, is because I had to be loyal to my allies, along with the fact that our communication game-wise was quite poor in compared to other games we've been in... So I wasn't necessarily sure where your head's at, plus I really decided not to cause unnecessary waves in my gameplay! (but you know I love you!)

- I feel like my biggest game move would be taking out possible or future threats, like Jake and Alex, along with convincing people that it's the right thing to do so. I admit that my gameplay was focused more on being a "mediator" and playing a more lowkey game, while still making important moves to further my game.
1401 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
Driving but gl ladies

open group

V&W Survivor: Guam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!