This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Live Showdown Night 1

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1452 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - *standing ovation* This should have ended the show WOW. I would hate to have to perform after you after watching this performance. This is without a doubt the best performance of the night. Amazing job!
1452 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - stands and claps*
Joshua! From start to finish you really brought it, you are at the top of your game in this performance. So much emotion, so much conviction, great vocals, I loved everything about it and can't wait to see what you're bringing us at the Top 14 show!
1452 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Yasss you really just sang your face off. You really channeling you soulful vocals. I really am impressed with your passion.
1452 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*The judges clap for Joshua*

Taylor - Thank you Joshua!!! <3
1452 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
And Closing Night 1
Boyce Avenue (Jameslu)
1452 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Stands & Claps*
I love you guys so much and I hope this song was enough to get you through because I felt like you should have taken a bigger risk and showed off your vocals and this was a very mellow performance. I wanna see you fight!!
1452 days 11 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I really do love this song and your rendition of it was amazing! I can’t help falling in love with your voice, however it was too “one tone” throughout the whole performance so my advice is to bring something we can see your versatility. But well done.
1452 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I love this song so much. Whenever someone decides to perform it, I get excited to see how they are gonna approach it. I think you did a fantastic job with this performance. I do wish for the last performance of the night we would have got a more upbeat song but that's not your problem as you don't decide. Great job.
1452 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy -
*claps*
What a beautiful song and a beautiful voice to match! I really loved this! It hit all the right notes and you gave me everything I was looking for at this stage in the competition. Well done.
1452 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - You have such a full voice that is just amazing. I think that you really have some talent and you know your own voice well.
1452 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*The judges clap for Boyce*

Taylor - Thank you Guys <3
1452 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*The judges stand and Applaud all the acts from Night 1 as they all walk on stage*
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e7/06/22/e70622668a60e6aebddaaf2a888eeb22.gif
1452 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - Night 2 is about to be posted!!
1452 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1452 days 10 hours ago
Rubes
*Joshua bows and smiles from ear to ear*

Thank you for the comments judges!

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!