This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Absolute All-Star Singing Spectacular : Live Showdown Night 1

Topic » Absolute All-Star Singing..

1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Stands & Claps*
YUSS Loving the Quarantine vibe you guys have going on! This performance was great for me I love alternative & country music so much more than pop & r&b so you guys are always so refreshing when we see you!! <33
1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I enjoyed this version a lot !! I felt that your voice was a bit low but I still enjoyed and danced a lot!! I love your vibe as a group, amazing, can’t wait to see more. Great job.
1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Ok this was just an enjoyable performance to watch. I was waiting for the chorus especially the way you guys are amazing when it comes to the rock genre. You guys are just completely different from everyone else in the competition. My only complaint about this is the instruments/music was louder then your vocals at times and didnt hit me like the original does.
1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - Although I respect the bands presence in this competition, I have to say that I feel they overpowered the vocals a lot in this performance. This song is such an anthem and vocally is a really demanding, but I feel that you never really got there throughout this performance. I liked it, but I didn't love it guys.
1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - I think you have a good voice. But I just didn't feel the passion the whole time you were singing.  It just felt like you were singing and not connecting to the song.
1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*The judges clap for First to Eleven*

Taylor - Thank you Guys <3
1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Delta Goodrem (Jameslu)
1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Stands & Claps*
This was a good performance delta you showed vocal control but I do feel like your audition was better so that does worry me a little but I do hope we get to see more from you!! <3
1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I really like your voice, however I have to be honest you don’t seem very charismatic, I would love something that can remind me you’re THE singer and you have THE voice, you know? But it was a good performance overall, congrats
1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Ok so the original video you posted wasnt available for me so I had to go with another one and hopefully this doesnt hurt you for this part of the competition. I think this was a good performance but it sounded like it could of been better. The end part with just the piano was amazing tho
1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tommy - so excited to see you in this competition! This was a lovely performance and it was great to just hear you sing your little heart out. Vocally this was great, I do feel that the connection on an emotive level was a little bit missing, but that aside I do hope we get to see you again in the Top 14! Well done!
1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Yasss that was such a great vocal performance. you really had great control and power. I'm loving your voice.
1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*The judges clap for Delta*

Taylor - Thank you Delta <3
1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next
Carrie Underwood (Glambert_Icon)

1469 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *claps*
My Country Kween, Was not really so much a Kween tonight idk why you keep using older performances? Carrie has so many great performances within the last 10 years. I am questioning my decision on bringing you back tbh.

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!