This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Quarter Finals (Top 7 Results Show)

Topic » Season 3 - Quarter Finals (Top..

1493 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I really really enjoyed watching you sing. You bring such an inspiring and powerful vibe, it’s so great to see. The beginning was one of the best entries I’ve seen and your runs are just amazing. You are very mesmerizing. Great job.
1493 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Wow even an "acoustic" version of this song is over the top in a good way. You always come with such confidence and truly great vocals. And your stage presence is just one of the best you give everything in each performance.
1493 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - You just have an absolutely amazing voice that could pretty much sing anything and after this performance I just don't think you deserve to go home. We could be seeing you in the finals tbh.
1493 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
TommyD
Haha I joke, gl ❤️

*claps*

I-
I wasn't joking....
1493 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Closing The Show Representing #TeamTaylor
Jessie J (Glambert_Icon)
1493 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
:((

Wow the talent is amazing here!
1493 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDS & THROWS THE PANEL* AHHHHHHHH Jessie!!!!!! You & Mariah came to teach the children tonight and the children have learned that you are the frontrunner of this competition tonight, THIS IS HOW YOU COME TO WIN!! #LearnFromHer
1493 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Argh, I hate having to judge you because I can’t see a flaw … the voice is perfect, the connection to the audience is amazing, the presence is outstanding, vocals on point, everything looks good, this was a final worth it performance. Amazing performance.  I can only suggest you can bring us some music you wrote, maybe ?
1493 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Excuse me you literally just took my breath away with that performance.  The amount of emotion and appreciation you have for music really is outstanding. Your ability to sing this song with so much grace is just so pure. I l ok ved seeing your raw emotions at the end.
1493 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - What a way to end the show. Ending it off with the best performance of the night in my opinion. Great job as usual and I honestly think you're the frontrunner in the competition. Amazing job!
1493 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
TommyD
:((

Wow the talent is amazing here!

There's a reason it's called Absolute Talent ;)
1493 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
let's give our Quarter Finalists a HUGE round of applause!
1493 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*STANDS & CLAPS*
1493 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1493 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
*gives a HUGE round of applause*

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!