This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Quarter Finals (Top 7 Results Show)

Topic » Season 3 - Quarter Finals (Top..

1479 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - Give us vocals! This isn't your best performance of the season hopefully that's later to come but I feel like this is par with all your other performances. Amazing job!
1479 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
TommyD
*pukes a little at Jameslus act*
Good. Luck.

*pukes a little at the sight of your face*
1479 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Haha I joke, gl ❤️

*claps*
1479 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamTaylor
First To Eleven (MovieDude)
1479 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *Stands & Claps* I honestly loooove this performance because it is something that you have yet to show us, You can take a song and strip it down and show us your killer vocals, Do I think the vocals were perfect ? No but I love the emotion and effort you put into this performance! Bravo guys! <333
1479 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - You know I love your voice and your style of singing, however I didn’t feel the “rock vibes” you were bringing to this stage. I mean, I LOVE versatility but this showed another side of you, which I like but it’s not as powerful as the “rock” star side. Also, your voice wasn’t the best. This was probably your worst performance yet, which is not very good at this point.
1479 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - This was your first performance where i heard your raw vocals come through and they were great. you really seemed comfortable in this more intimate setting.
1479 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I'm gonna be honest here and say I really loved your rock side whenever you did performances and you kind of took that away from this performance. It was still a great performance but I feel like you can win this thing if you stick to your rock vibe.
1479 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamDan
Mariah Carey (PettyLabelle)
1479 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *STANDS & THROWS SHOES* OOOOMG.. Wait, Where did my weave go? Oh yea you just snatched it!! WTF I was not expecting you to have so many great Mariah performances but damn you have proved me wrong yet again!! You are the Diva of all Diva’s and you deserve to be in the finale because you have slaughtered this season! #TeachTheChildren!!
1479 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - I do love this song and your voice … however, I felt that you have performed better previously. This was a good performance but not THE best performance I’ve seen from you. I really hope you can do better and at this point, I´m expecting even more.
1479 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - You are just a really talented vocalist. Your ability to switch from chest to head so flawlessly is amazing.  you have such a delicate voice but it's also strong at the same time.
1479 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - didn't know how many performances were actually available for you to use during the competition but obviously enough if you made it this far already. This is just a prime performance from you and I quite enjoyed it.
1479 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamMichael
Beyonce (MovieDude)
1479 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - Well this was a nice performance, Honestly one of my favs from you this entire season <3

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!