This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 - Quarter Finals (Top 7 Results Show)

Topic » Season 3 - Quarter Finals (Top..

1478 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Okay so this is what I call a comeback ! I really was hoping to see a performance like this from you, this was a great example of showcasing your amazing voice. For this time in the competition, I´m looking for fierceness and impactful performances, and you did that. Great job.
1478 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - This was a solid performance.  The overall stage production really added to the performance. And you had some good vocals.
1478 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - This was definitely a better performance from you then last week. I think this was a great performance to help you make it to the next round. Amazing job!
1478 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamDan
Amber & Derek (Glambert_Icon)
1478 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *claps* well this started out so good you got the audience & myself in the mood to watch y'all dance, it was a bit of a step back though after like 20 seconds in & you have both been in the bottom the last few times so I will be honest in saying I don’t see you guys seeing the semi's.
1478 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Okay so I enjoyed your performance this week way more than last week. I can see that you probably had a knee injury and you still did great. This was entertaining and I hope you can always bring your A-game. Good job.
1478 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - Amber & Derek, What a great performance you really came with so much confidence in this performance.  Your footwork was really impressive.  Also your attitude really helped make this performance wonderful.
1478 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Michael - I feel I just get the same thing every week if I'm being honest here. Maybe because when it comes to dancing I expect a lot out of the performance but if it wasn't for Derek it would be hard to enjoy.
1478 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
*waves from the audience*
Good luck everyone!
1478 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Next Representing #TeamMichael
Kelly Clarkson (Jameslu)
1478 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
TommyD
*waves from the audience*
Good luck everyone!

disappear!
1478 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Taylor - *claps* I love this song so much it’s one of my favorites from you but this performance was a little off for me but do i think it will hurt your chances of making the semi finals? NO not at all but PLEASE step it up for the next two rounds I know you have it in you girl!! I am rooting for you <3
1478 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
*pukes a little at Jameslus act*
Good. Luck.
1478 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jessie - Kelly, I love your head voice, it’s so good how you transition so fast from belly to head voice, and they’re both amazing. Your runs are also fantastic. This is a good performance, even though it seemed a little bit repetitive you brought an amazing energy to the stage. Good job.
1478 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Dan - This was a good performance but it seems you were out of breath throughout the song. Which made.some of your notes not as clean. But by the end you were able to pull it together and serve some amazing vocals.

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!