This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Finale: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S1] Finale: Performances..

1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Carrie Underwood “Alone”
1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES* Now let me tell you why I love this performance! GIRL you made this song country and absolutely hit it outta the park! This is when I knew you could win this whole thing because your voice is just so strong and powerful, absolutely amazing!
1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation and goes crazy* CARRIE CARRIE CARRIE GIRL!!! THIS WAS NOT ONLY YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE BUT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON!!!!! Your vocals are out of this world during this performance and I’m still shook even though I knew what was coming the second time around!! Truly amazing! I wish you the best of luck in this finale because you totally deserve to win!
1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Im so glad you chose this as your song of the season because I think it was. Your just so great and every time you perform it just shows how great you can be. Amazing job well done.
1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Closing the show, it’s Danielle Bradbery!
1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Danielle Bradbery “Heads Carolina, Tails California”
1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND DANCES AND SINGS ALONG* I’m so glad you decided to sing this song in the finale because it is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE of yours and you just embody everything a country girl needs and your vocals were perfect in this, GET IT GIRL! I’m so proud of you Danielle! You could seriously win it all tonight with your performances!
1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* EVERYONE IS BRINGING IT WITH THEIR SONG OF THE SEASON AND DANIELLE YOU ARE NO EXCEPTION!! I mean this just proves that you all had your own moments and Danielle this was your moment with how you performed this to the best of your ability and listening to it a second time it’s even better and you also deserve to win tonight
1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Again you just have the typical country voice that I love. Like dont take that in a bad way when I say typical but its like when I think of country your it. Amazing job well done.
1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
That's our finalists performances!
1586 days 20 hours ago
hellocat
carrie's won :)
1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
You can now drop your predictions below!
I
I
I
I
I
I
v
1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Before we announce the results, let's give it up for Hannah Huston!
1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Hannah Huston "The House of The Rising Sun"
1586 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
*claps for Hannah*

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!