This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Finale: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S1] Finale: Performances..

1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I dont know why but it just seems like youve been a country star for years watching you throughout the season and I just love your journey. I just really love this performance from you.
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Kacey Musgraves “Oh, What A World”
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps* Kacey, this was just another beautiful performance by you but I have to say this performance felt a little too dragged out and I was really hoping you’d have sung “Merry Go Round” or “Space Cowboy” this round as that would have sealed the deal for you to win. Your vocals were glistening in this, but it just left me wanting more.
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: It crazy how easily you can captivate a room with that CRAZY GOOD voice of yours! You’re unique and certainly a star Kacey! This was another great performance from you!
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Your such a hipster country artist and I love that about you. Your so chill when you perform and you could just get everyone around you to just listen to your voice. Amazing job well done.
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
That's our finalists new performances!

Any early predictions???
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Now onto their Song of the Season!
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Chevel Shepherd “Blue”
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES* Honestly Chevel, not only is this your performance of the season, it is THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON. Like this is how you do country justice and this was my favorite performance of this entire season, you absolutely smashed it girl!
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* CHEVEL GIRL this is how you SING THE SONG!!!! This was a fantastic cover and I agree that this was your song of the season as straight from the beginning you had my head spinning with how you managed to FRICKING YODEL LIKE THAT!!! Ugh this was perfection and you also deserve to win tonight!
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: This 100% was your song of the season and you just hit every note just right. I love this performance from you and I think you did a fantastic job.
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Kacey Musgraves “Rainbow”
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* UGH YES! The sophistication you have when you sing is truly mind blowing and your voice is so angelic and honestly I made a mistake in not giving you a 10 earlier, this is just an absolute masterclass performance!
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation in awe* KACEY I CANNOT EXPRESS ENOUGH HOW BEAUTIFUL YOUR VOICE IS!!! It’s crazy how gorgeous your tone is and I’m this performance you just exceeded above and beyond this both vocally and emotionally as you grabbed me in and I could not leave because it was that magical! An amazing performance from you Kacey, this was definitely your song of the season and you deserve to win tonight also!
1572 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: One of my favorite songs from you and I just love the meaning of the song. It gets me in my emotions when I get to into the song. Incredible performance truly.

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!