This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 8: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S1] Top 8: Performances &..

1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you have one of the best tones in this competition. Your voice just sounds so sweet and innocence and I love it so much. I could listen to you for hours! I have to say this is one of your better performances and brings me back to your amazing audition so kudos to you for that Kacey!
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: Woah! This is probably my favourite performance from you throughout this competition! You really stepped up tonight but I feel like the majority of people did also but this was definitely your standout moment for you as you really connected to the song and drew me in with that beautiful voice of yours!
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I said this last week but you just have an amazing voice to listen to and a perfect voice for country. I also love the lyrics of the song and you did a wonderful job here.
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Carrie Underwood!
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Carrie Underwood “Alone”
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* Now that is how you cross genres and absolutely KILL IT! GIRRRRRL! I was not ready for this! You were just a whole nother level of awesome tonight! This song is such a bop and you killed it and maintained amazing vocals throughout, this is your best performance so far!!!
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* CARRIE YOU BETTER SANG!!! You the last one I’m commenting on and I thought tonight could not get any better but wow I am so shook right now! THOSE VOCALS GIRL!!! They were everything and I have nothing else to say just take my score and go to the next round ugh this was outstanding!
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: What a perfect song choice for your voice. I remember you singing this on american idol and you definitely got alot better. Truly amazing job here and your just incredible.
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Danielle Bradbery!
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Danielle Bradbery “Wasted”
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and claps* I love a contestant who listens to our critiques, I was waiting for this performance because it’s just so much fun whilst at the same time you’re able to keep your vocals on par and I am just so impressed by this Danielle. Like every song you sing, you just make me love it more and that’s what makes you special. I loved that in this performance you did some high notes and made the performance a truly enjoyable performance, you are killing it girl!
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: I was a little worried at the start because I didn’t know where you were going to go with that performance but when the vocal kicked in whew was that special! You definitely have one of the strongest voices in this competition in my opinion but you also have a sweet voice and they just both compliment each other and go so well which gives you an amazing tone! Great job Danielle!
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Im actually really starting to like you alot. I didnt really see you as a competitor but you proved me wrong here and I think you put yourself into the conversation. Amazing job.
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Closing the show is Dolly Parton!
1579 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Dolly Parton “I Will Always Love You”

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!