This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 8: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S1] Top 8: Performances &..

1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: This is definitely one of my favourites from you Taylor so far in this competition! But honestly after tonight I don’t know if you will move forward as I feel everyone brought their best tonight and I feel you can do so much more as your voice wasn’t stretched to it’s fullest during this! But like I said it was definitely a good performance nonetheless!
1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I think this performance is a perfect example in what were looking for when it comes to a country star. You dont have to have a powerful voice to give us an amazing performance and I just love this.
1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Kirk Jay!
1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kirk Jay “I’m Already There”
1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: Kirk, I have to be completely honest and say this may be your weakest performance to date. Your voice and tone is sooo good but I don’t know, I think with you song choice really is a hit or miss. I loved the lyrics to the song but it just left me bored and underwhelmed after a while as it didn’t go anywhere.
1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* As the only male left in the competition you have all the pressure and OMG DID YOU GO FOR THE KILL ON THESE GIRLS! Along with Miley this was the best vocal performance as you hit every single note and my god are the performances tonight amazing and this is definitely up there with one of the best of the season!
1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Ok so I think this is a down from the performance you gave us last week but it was no where near your worst one. I think you did a good job here and lets hope its good enough for next week.
1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Chevel Shepherd!
1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Chevel Shepherd “Broken Hearts”
1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps* I also have to be honest with you and say this was one of your weaker performances but it’s only because you set the bar so high. You probably have one of the most country voices in this competition and that’s why I love you because you literally are pure country and it just wows me every time.
1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: This took a while to get going but Chevel after about 20 seconds you had me hooked and I had to wait until the very last word you said because I felt every single word you were singing it was that amazing! You are a star in the making!
1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Beautiful performance. I think your consistent when you sing for us and you always give us an amazing performance. Looking forward to what you perform for us next week if you stay.
1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Kacey Musgraves!
1579 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
aw Kirk
1579 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kacey Musgraves “Rainbow”

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!