This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 8: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S1] Top 8: Performances &..

1570 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
1570 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Good evening everyone and welcome to the Top 8 Live Show & Results!
1570 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
omg I think taylor will be in trouble :(((((((9
1570 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Just on schedule!
1570 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Tonight our Top 8 will take the stage and at the end of the night we will announce our Top 7.
1570 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
So let’s welcome our judges!
Aili James!!!
Kimberly!!!
Michael!!!
1570 days 4 hours ago
tswiftlover13
me when Taylor gets eliminated
https://media.giphy.com/media/DVkZv0SltX1h6/giphy.gif
1570 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Without further ado, let’s start the show!
1570 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
First up is Miley Cyrus!
1570 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Miley Cyrus “The Climb”
1570 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION WITH TEARS IN EYES AND SINGS ALONG* Wow! Miley is back and better than ever! This is the Miley I know who connects perfectly with the song and the emotion you delivered in this performance really touched my heart and to add to it you gave us some power vocals and that just convinced me!
1570 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *standing ovation* WOWOWOWOWOOWOW! You deserve that standing ovation girl because you were at the bottom of my list last week and you surely have climbed right back up to the top after that ASTOUNDING performance that was just pure PERFECTION!
1570 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: This was much better then your other performance last week. I think this is such a classic song when it comes to your career and I think this just shows us that you belong here in the competition
1570 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Taylor Swift!
1570 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Taylor Swift “Back To December”
1570 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and claps and cries* This song is honestly just so good Taylor! I love that it’s your song and about your life and this was just amazing to watch as you took me on a journey with you and made me feel the heartbreak you went through and yes I also would like to go back to December.

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!