This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S1] Top 10: Performances..

1634 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Im gonna be honest here. Your voice wasn't that great here. Your lucky this song is good and catchy to listen to. I think you can do alot better and hopefully you have an opportunity to show us.
1634 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Miley Cyrus!
1634 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Miley Cyrus “Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High”
1634 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* Now I gotta say, when I saw the song title, I was like oh this is gonna be a mess and you’re definitely getting eliminated. But wow you actually really impressed me with this Miley! This was such a sexy and sultry performance and MY GOD I JUST LOVED IT! Like I have to say your voice was so good in this as it just was amazing! I loved when you said “Now it’s 3 in the morning and I’m trying to change your mind” BECAUSE GIRL YOU BLEW MY MIND, THIS WAS SO CATCHY IMMA LISTEN TO THIS SONG A COUPLE OF TIMES NOW!
1634 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: What did I just watch here. It was kind of cringe not gonna lie but just going solely based on your voice you did a great job. Definitely  got better as it went on.
1634 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Closing the show is Kacey Musgraves!
1634 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Kacey Musgraves “Love Is A Wild Thing”
1634 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation* And the award for the most gorgeous tone goes to Kacey Musgraves! Honestly your voice is just so pure and innocent and when you sing you take me to a happy place and just listening to your voice makes my day, honestly your voice is absolutely stunning Kacey!
1634 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I love your voice so much, its just so soothing listening to it. Im glad your still in the competition because your the definition of a country star. Amazing job well done.
1634 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
And that was our Top 10 performances!

Everyone give them a round of applause!
1634 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
It is now time for the RESULTS!
1634 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
Seems like Aili is gonna be giving quite a lot of 9's & 10's
1634 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Buuuut before we head onto the results, let's give it up for our guest performer Claudia Emmanuela Santoso singing one of the best covers I've heard of "Never Enough"!
1634 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Claudia Emmanuela Santoso "Never Enough"
1634 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
Omg I adore Claudia

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!