This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 10: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S1] Top 10: Performances..

1626 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Thank you
1626 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps* I have to say this has to be your best performance so far as it was such a simple yet beautiful performance that focused on your vocals and that’s why you shined in this. This was really good and you should be very proud of this. I love your country twang on some notes, great job!
1626 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: Wait I completely forgot about this song and now all the memories are coming back. Now im sad. Your voice wasnt the greatest but the meaning of the song is special.
1626 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Danielle Bradbery!
1626 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Danielle Bradbery “Who I Am”
1626 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and claps* Danielle, it’s no lie you are one of my favorite country singers and you gave it your all tonight! I have to say this did have some falters in your voice but this was just so amazing throughout that I have to give you a standing ovation as you sang this song like it’s your fight song, and I loved it! There’s 2 more upbeat-ish performances from The Voice you sang that I am waiting for you to pull out but I think you’re saving it for later as you are definitely in it for the long-haul! This was another fantastic performance Danielle!
1626 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: I love this performance, the way you showed us who you are through this was really sweet. Amazing
1626 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Taylor Swift!
1626 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Taylor Swift “White Horse”
1626 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *STANDING OVATION WITH CHILLS* I’m sorry but WHAT???! I completely forgot you sang this song and wow I am so in live with this performance Taylor, like I am literally in tears right now as this performance just completely amazed me and your tone is so “gorgeous” in this! You really sang this so effortlessly and what I liked is sometimes you close your eyes because you really connect to the lyrics and I loved this Taylor! I have to say everyone really impressed me tonight!
1626 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: This just reminds me how good of a country artist you were back then. Im looking forward to more from you if you end up making it through this week.
1626 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Thank you Judges
1626 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Luke Bryan!
1626 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Luke Bryan “Play It Again”
1626 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and dances along and claps* Not going to lie Luke, this is my favorite song of yours and you did good tonight. I have to say that sometimes the backing track music really overpowered your vocals at times but overall this was a good performance as your voice shined in this and my favorite part of it is the “last Friday night” part as it just sounds SOOOO GOOD!

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!