This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 12: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S1] Top 12: Performances..

1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: I have to say at first I was a little bored then you hit the chorus and BAM you brought the energy! I loved the overall performance but I just felt the vocals weren’t your best as I felt you were holding back a little but overall a really enjoyable performance!
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: I’m gonna be honest, it was n out as good as last week’s audition but man it will be hard to top that but I think you still did a good job! I hated the backing singing but I love how pitch perfect you sounded tonight!
1626 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
oooh! Shania, please be good tonight!
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
SCORES ARE IN:

Aili James: 6.5!
Kimberly: 7!
Michael: 8!

Total: 21.5/30
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Kacey Musgraves!
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Kacey Musgraves (ryan5676) “Wonder Woman”
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps* I have to say your Top 20 performance was better than this but this was a really sweet performance and what I like most about you is your gorgeous tone! It’s one of the most beautiful voices in this competition and it totally wowed me and the lyrics of this song are just so cute and everything about this performance was cute and I have to say you’re a perfect example of someone who doesn’t have to try too hard to showcase their vocals, you’re a natural!
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: Kacey QUEEN!! This was soft and beautiful and your voice truly captivated me every time you sing! The vocal could have been a little stronger throughout but that voice is something else!
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
SCORES ARE IN:

Aili James: 8.5!
Kimberly: 8!
Michael: 8!

Total: 24.5/30
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Which means, Congratulations Chevel Shepherd!
You are through to the Top 10!
1626 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Thank you judges ❤️
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Miley Cyrus!
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Miley Cyrus (nahuelaqua300) “Week Without You”
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps* This was actually a pretty good performance Miley, I love your deeper and rougher voice as it reminds me a lot of Stevie Nicks! This is weaker than your audition but only because your audition was PHENOMENAL. This was a good song choice though and you should be safe tonight.
1626 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: Wow I really didn’t think you could do country this good but for me you are becoming a front runner in this competition! Once again you had one of the best vocal performances of the night!

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!