This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Top 12: Performances & Results!

Topic » [S1] Top 12: Performances..

1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
SCORES ARE IN:

Aili James: 8!
Kimberly: 9.5!
Michael: 7!

Total: 24.5/30
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Which means there's a tie between Miley & Kacey so we look at Aili James Rankings!

So Congratulations Kacey Musgraves, you are through to the Top 10!
1626 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
thank you judges for the decent score!
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Dolly Parton!
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Dolly Parton (LornaHollas) “2 Doors Down”
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *standing ovation and dances along* You are such a joy to watch Dolly! This was yet another good performance and you really upped your game from last round and this was so much fun to watch and your voice was just soaring in talent! You sang this song so perfectly and I am amazed, keep these performances coming Dolly!
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: *dances along* This was upbeat and fun and I was just living my best life during this performance! Although vocally it could have been stronger...I don’t care because you brought the energy and I can’t stop smiling!
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
SCORES ARE IN:

Aili James: 9!
Kimberly: 7.5!
Michael: 7!

Total: 23.5/30
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Miley Cyrus!
You are through to the Top 10!
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Next is Kirk Jay!
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Kirk Jay (chris2pei) “I Swear”
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *stands and claps* I have to say you are the best male country singer and this was another good performance because it was so emotional and you took me on a journey with you and I’m just mesmerized by your vocals in this. My only concern is that you can become a little boring after a while.
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly: Was this as good as your audition? No. But did you still absolutely kill it? Hell yes!! You may be one of the only males but everyone should be looking out for you because that voice has so much depth to it and I just love it!
1626 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
SCORES ARE IN:

Aili James: 8!
Kimberly: 8.5!
Michael: 6!

Total: 22.5/30
1626 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
aw Michael why??

open group

The Next Star!  [PRODUCTION BREAK]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!