This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Show 3: Team Kat

Topic » S3 Show 3: Team Kat

1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Ryan
*standing ovation* I didn’t know you had this much in you as you put a lot of energy into this as I was amazed. You are putting so much force into this one song as I actually do enjoy seeing you go outside your comfort zone and perform a magical event like this which had me wanting more as I love your energy and performance.
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Kat
*STANDING OVATION* EXCUSE ME!!! Have I just witnessed greatness?! HANNAH!! I did not know you had that in you and that was absolutely perfect. I hate that I can't find anything wrong with it so I think we all know what is happening, you are getting my first A*!!
1572 days 4 hours ago
SeaViper
With tonight being a double and all- I'm terrified
1572 days 4 hours ago
SeaViper
I'm think definitely bottom 3- unless someone completely messes up
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Next up is Boyce Avenue!!
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
1572 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Ryan
*standing ovation* Boy this was just something else as I WAS GRIPPED FROM START TO END AS YOU JUST ASTONISH ME!!!!! This is clearly an extraordinary event I am watching as your notes just are out of this world as my heart is racing after you sing those long ass notes and oh it was a pleasure to witness something like this as you are through without a doubt.
1572 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
Kat
*Stands And Claps* Boyce, I seriously felt like this was not a great performance *pause* BUT A SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE!!! You seriously are the front runner on my team right now and that is a great thing to be! I will be giving you a A- which is great in terms as that's why you should be hitting at this stage but let's try to get Jennifer Hudson Shooketh and get to that A*
1572 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
6 down, 1 to go!! It's Tori Kelly!
1572 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
1572 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
Ryan
*standing ovation* This was very fitting and so personal you made it that you convey a lot of emotion in that song alone. I got to say that this just gives me chills as it is just you there with your guitar giving an emotional ballad and I had tingles during the second part with your high notes that just brought the performance to another level.
1572 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
Kat
Once again a great performance Tori and I definitely think you ended my show well but is it the strongest? No. Is it the strongest on my team? No. So that's why I will be giving you a B- as I think you still need to work on a few technical problems.
1572 days 3 hours ago
SeaViper
I think I'm screwed
1572 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
These results I can't wait for!
1572 days 3 hours ago
SeaViper
Beyonce, Hannah and Boyce have to be safe

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!