This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Show 3: Team Kat

Topic » S3 Show 3: Team Kat

1549 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 3 for Team Kat will take place Thursday!
1548 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Team Kat will take place on Friday at 4pm EST/9pm GMT as The Masked Singer is taking place tonight!
1547 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Welcome to the 3rd Show of Team Kat! Tonight 2 members from her team will be leaving the competition tonight!!
1547 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Here!
1547 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Let's first listen to a guest performance, welcome from The Netherlands, THE PRAYING MANTIS!!
1547 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
1547 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Before we start this show however shall we welcome #TEAMKAT!!
1547 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
#TeamKat
- Boyce Avenue (Jameslu)
- Jackie Foster (Jameslu)
- Hannah Huston (Jameslu)
- Tori Kelly (stuartlittle16)
- Kacey Musgraves (SeaViper)
- Jordan Smith (Brandonh1)
- Beyoncé (Brandonh1) #Wildcard
1547 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Let's start off this show with Jackie Foster!
1547 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
1547 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Ryan- *standing ovation* Your one sassy girl as this is one of your vocally stronger performances as I love it very much. This is your element right here as you produce some of your best vocals that got me hooked on and yes you killed it as you put so much into it with your voice which is all what matters as you are going to places with this.
1547 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Kat
This was such a fun and uplifting performance Jackie! I definitely feel like this performance wasn't your strongest but I did overall find it enjoyable and fun and I definitely could see that you were loving it. At this stage a B+/A- is the stage we should be at and right now I'm putting you at a B as this didn't really show that much technique which can get you vital marks.
1547 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Thank You Jackie for that B class Performance!!

Next up is Country Star Kacey Musgraves!
1547 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
1547 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Ryan
You got a nice voice that is always very clear to listen to as you bring a sweet sense of joy to this performance. I like how you put this in a nice manner with your voice being good and vocally on point which matters very much but the song just doesn’t do any favours and your voice sounded a bit weak here but you are unique and that is what I like about you.
1547 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
Kat
*Standing Ovation* What a Top Class Performance Kacey!! You really delivered this week and I definitely feel like you are a front runner on my team!! I would give you a A- for this performance as so far it is ticking all of my boxes

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!