This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 15: Jennifer Hudson

Topic » Audition 15: Jennifer Hudson

1570 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Jennifer Hudson (stuartlittle16) - "I Will Always Love You"
1570 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
YES YES YES!!!!!

*standing ovation* I AM BOWING DOWN TO THE QUEEN AS THIS WAS EXCEPTIONAL!!!!! I'm so happy you are back because you were robbed in your season and this was a great performance as I got to see your range and I won't loose you again if you are on my Team as I have learned from my mistake as you need to be on #TeamRyan!
1570 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Here we go lol
1570 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
I should have applied as Jennifer lmao!!! But I wanted to try something different :/
1570 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

*STANDING OVATION AND CHUCKS SHOES*
JENNIFER FREAKING HUDSON HAS DELIVERIED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Girl I need some wine up in here cause after that! That was stunning Miss Jennifer and I could 馃挴 see that you were doing Whitney Houston proud and you also made me proud! Everything about this performance I just absolutely loved so much! I seriously think you are a massive THREAT TO WIN ALREADY and I would really like to be apart of that!

Please choose #TEAMKAT
1570 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Congratulations Jennifer Hudson! You have received TWO Chair Turns!

Time to make your decision!
1570 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
I love how everyone says Jennifer is a massive threat to win AND THEN SHE NEVER DOES!!! It鈥檚 so sad, hopefully this is her season though!
1570 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
A millionth time lucky 馃
1570 days 15 hours ago
stuartlittle16
1570 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
YES!!!!!!!!!! You have come to the best team and this is what I wanted to hear and boy I am so ready to see what else you can do this season!
1570 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
JHud is always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!