This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 Show 2: Team Ryan + Aili James's Wildcard

Topic » S2 Show 2: Team Ryan + Aili..

1590 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 2 for Team Ryan will take place Wednesday at 4pm EST/9pm GMT and also at the end Aili James will select her Wildcard from the 3 Eliminated Artists from Ryan's team!
1589 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
This show will take place 30 mins earlier at 3:30pm EST/8:30pm GMT!
1589 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Here!
1589 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
here
1589 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to Show 2 of Team Ryan in Superstar!!!!!
1589 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Tonight 1 Act from Team Ryan is leaving but at the end Aili James will choose her Wildcard from the 3 Eliminated Acts!
1589 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's welcome our Artists from Team Ryan!
1589 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
- Kelly Clarkson (hellocat)
- Koryn Hawthorne (Brandonh1)
- Evvie McKinney (Brandonh1)
- Joshua Ledet (Rubes)
- Kymberli Joye (Rubes)
- Alicia Moffet (spinfur)
- 4th Impact (chris2pei)

You 7 are performing tonight and I wish you all the best of luck!
1589 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Let's start the show and first up is Joshua Ledet!
1589 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Joshua Ledet - "Jar Of Hearts"

1589 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES* Now you already knew this is my favorite performance of yours! And you SMASHED it outta the park! This was just so fantastic and powerful and that rasp was so AMAZING! I loved everything about this Joshua! Your voice is just so soulful and it has so much strength and pain to it when you sing and it just melts my heart, great job Josh!
1589 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* You just keep on doing this to me as I am amazed by your accomplishment right here as you are keeping it high. I liked that you did a change of pace and here I got to hear your voice in it’s natural state and it was so nice and I can see you doing very well here as I can’t wait to see your power taken up to another level.
1589 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Next up is Evvie McKinney!
1589 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Evvie McKinney - "Never Enough"

1589 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

As you said Evvie, this is a big song to sing and I think that was your detriment as your voice just sounded off in this song. Like when you tried to reach those higher notes, it just fell short and your voice just sounded strained and weird in this for me. Also I didn't like that there were different takes/shots/angles throughout this performance as I want the performance to be in one go, not just adding the best parts of multiple takes in one performance, it could have been one performance but the different takes just made it suspicious. (please don't hate me Brandon)
1589 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* This was an enjoyable showing as this type of environment let’s your vocals shine so much with those high notes being killer. You were really going for it with this song which is a tough feat to do and you put emotion into it and what I love about it was that passion and you take on each performance with ease.

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!