This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 Show 2: Team Ryan + Aili James's Wildcard

Topic » S2 Show 2: Team Ryan + Aili..

1613 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation* *runs up and hugs Kelly* This song really meant a lot to you babygirl.  I remember watching this performance when you were singing it on Idol and girl when you started crying, SO DID I! This is such a beautiful performance with soooooo much emotion and if Ryan says he didn't feel the emotion, it's confirmed that he is heartless LOOOL (love you Ryan). This really was an upgrade from your previous performances and I think you're going to be a force to be reckoned with on Team Ryan.
1613 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* Now you are tackling something emotional and I can feel it from my heart as this was great and you can practically do anything. What you did so well here was keeping your vocals on point at a steady pace throughout which must be hard for you and this shows that you kept on going no matter what which is something else in my eyes.
1613 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Our Final Artist is Alicia Moffet!
1613 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Alicia Moffet - "Dancing On My Own"

1613 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* I have to say you are the biggest surprise to me Alicia. You are the gift that keeps on giving. I was so harsh to you in your auditions and completely ruled you out but damn you have impressed me once again. I love how you connected to the song and were on pitch throughout. This is such an emotional song and it really suited your voice, I guess with you it really depends on your song choice, this was great!
1613 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* Now this is such a fantastic performance that got me all woke up as your vocals have such power as I watch by it. This is it as I am starting to get shivers around me with that beaming voice and you did so well here with this song as you hit those notes and you put so much into it and this was hair raising and I enjoyed it.
1613 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was Team Ryan and let's give them a round of an applause!
1613 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
The standard was very high once again from the looks of things
1613 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Now it is time for the RESULTS!!!!!
1613 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
- Kelly Clarkson (hellocat)
- Koryn Hawthorne (Brandonh1)
- Evvie McKinney (Brandonh1)
- Joshua Ledet (Rubes)
- Kymberli Joye (Rubes)
- Alicia Moffet (spinfur)
- 4th Impact (chris2pei)

GL as I am announcing who is in the Top 4 and is Safe!
1613 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
The artist ranked 1st with 21 points is
1613 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh I wonder topped the leaderboard!
1613 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Wonder who*
1613 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
4th Impact!!!!!
1613 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Congratulations 4th Impact!
You are through to the next round!

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!