Dancing with the Stars: Season 2

GROUP WIKI:

SEASON 1: https://tengagedgroups.fandom.com/wiki/Dancing_with_the_Stars:_Season_1
SEASON 2: https://tengagedgroups.fandom.com/wiki/Dancing_with_the_Stars:_Season_2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINNERS:

SEASON 1: Tom Hanks & Julianne Hough (Washed_Ravioli)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORMAT:

The way that this will work is that each couple will receive a random score!

After all the scores are revealed, all users will be put in a public poll where you NEED TO CAMPAIGN FOR VOTES TO SURVIVE.

Once the poll is over, the vote percentage will be added to the score percentage and a final percentage will be given.

The couple with the lowest percentage of scores and votes will be eliminated!

The percentage you all receive from the public poll is added to the percentage you received from the scores! The lowest, after they are combined, is eliminated.

EXAMPLE:

Couple #1 scored 22 and therefore received 8.3% of the score votes. They received 32.6% of the public vote. Combined total percentage is 40.9%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEASON 2 CAST:

Darren Criss & Oti Mabuse (turkeylover)
Charlotte Dawson & Aljaž Škorjanec (melindaMrskk)
Billie Eilish & Giovanni Pernice (Ajathekween)
Joey Fatone & Edyta Śliwińska (NanoNerd)
Tom Holland & Dianne Buswell (Nebz)
Shay Mitchell & Anton du Beke (Jameslu)
Janelle Monáe & Maksim Chmerkovskiy (nateclove)
Cillian Murphy & Peta Murgatroyd (adamslater19)
Ed Sheeran & Amy Dowden (Tester)
Emma Willis & Jonathan Roberts (hellocat)

11TH: Lindsay Lohan & Trent Whiddon (PennyTrationStan)
12TH: J. Alexander & Aliona Vilani (Dominatrixx)

Featured Players 10 playing

ForumView All

Day 3 Scores
14 postsCreated by LaCroix on 2 hours 40 min ago
Last post by LaCroix
2 hours 10 min ago
Day 2 Elimination
26 postsCreated by LaCroix on 5 hours 28 min ago
Last post by LaCroix
5 hours 18 min ago
Day 1 Elimination
27 postsCreated by LaCroix on 1 day 8 hours ago
Last post by Dominatrixx
1 day 6 hours ago
Day 2 Scores
16 postsCreated by LaCroix on 1 day 8 hours ago
Last post by adamslater19
1 day 6 hours ago
Day 1 Scores
19 postsCreated by LaCroix on 2 days 6 hours ago
Last post by LaCroix
2 days 6 hours ago

Images See All

Facebook Comments

Latest Groups actions

  1. LaCroix replied to topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  2. LaCroix replied to topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  3. LaCroix replied to topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  4. LaCroix replied to topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  5. LaCroix replied to topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  6. LaCroix replied to topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  7. LaCroix replied to topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  8. LaCroix replied to topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  9. LaCroix replied to topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  10. LaCroix replied to topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  11. LaCroix replied to topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  12. LaCroix replied to topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  13. LaCroix replied to topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  14. LaCroix posted a topic Day 3 Scores 2 hours
  15. LaCroix replied to topic Day 2 Elimination 5 hours

open group

Dancing with the Stars: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!