This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 2] Episode 13

Topic » [TTRM 2] Episode 13

1106 days 20 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Grats! It doesn’t take away anything that I’ve said tho hugs you tried
1106 days 20 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
Okay baby :D
1106 days 20 hours ago
LittleMix
andrew sucks.
1106 days 20 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
jake u literally said that no one bothered to talk to u in this game. i don’t understand how u could feel so betrayed, it makes no sense
1106 days 19 hours ago
brosky17
I remember a time when the mods had to intervene so Jake would stop harassing me lmfao
1106 days 19 hours ago
brosky17
But okay, delusional
1106 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay um I didn't volunteer for Andrew. I volunteered for Brenden because he used immunity on me and I felt he had a better shot at making finals than me. Which he did.

Okay anyways, some questions.

Dylan - Firstly, super proud that you were able to pronounce my name RIGHT, I'm impressed! Now onto the game....you played one hell of a game! I watched your video and valid points! You did play a socially strategic game and I applaud you for that. My question for you is, were you genuine at all when you made that alliance with Brenden,Lukey, you & I?

Brenden - OMG BBY SO PROUD OF YOU! BUT, I don't like your opening statement LOL! Like you make it seem like you knew that I was always going to throw my game away for you from the beginning and that wasn't the case. I threw it that round when Andrew refused to throw the challenge and I knew Daniel wasn't gonna evict Andrew so I volunteered because I wouldn't have made Top 10 had you not used immunity on me. So I owed you that and plus we've built a good friendship so yeah. So my question is, what makes you more deserving to win compared to the other 2? What moves did YOU make to ENSURE you got here in the F3?

Andrew - KING! BUT LMAOOOO I'm so mad at you and bitter af because if it wasn't for you, I could've still been in the game. Daniel messaged me saying that he was worried you wouldn't vote the others in that round I got eliminated and YOU were the reason that we all decided not to throw the challenge that round. And yeah, it screwed me over. I get you were playing the social game but like what else did you do besides be everyone's friend?

Much love to you all.

I'm going to be honest my vote is going to come down between Brenden & Dylan. And that's not me being shady to you, Andrew. I love you but like I just don't know what moves you did that warrants you the win?
1106 days 17 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
I just won’t answer your question if you’re not even gonna consider voting for me like OKAY
1106 days 17 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
@Akshar

I was genuine in the fact that I wanted to make an alliance of 4 with people who I was not completely labelled with. I think had the immunity passes not been played that round and I didnt nominate you we could have worked a little bit more together. When it came down to it I was really going back on forth between you and Josh for the last nomination and I was SUPER pissed at Josh for something outside of the game but in the end I thought that Josh would just go if I put him up and I wanted to be able to make a move at that point in the game where somebody who could be a threat to me longterm would go.

Had the immunity passes not been used, I really would not have put you up and I think our alliance could have lasted a bit longer.
1106 days 17 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
I mean Dylan can say all he wants that he wanted to work with Akshar and Brendan but that simply is not true. The game proves otherwise. He literally told me y’all both were really hard to talk to LMAO
1106 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh go on Andrew..I’m intrigued. Maybe you could get my vote after all.
1106 days 17 hours ago
Dracarys
Andrew played the best game and that's on period
1106 days 17 hours ago
iSandeh
Hi sorry I was out all day and im finally getting around to this. First I want to congratulate you guys on making it as far as possible I believe all three of you are deserving winners, however I have some questions before locking my vote. Brendan before the Final Reckoning round, where you (and daniel) outplayed the majority alliance at the time, what other game moves do you believe you have on your resume to win this game.
Dylan, I believe you were a strong competitor and clearly won comps when you needed to, however, in the round I went home in where we were bottom two you seemed to put the least effort, my question is why exactly? I feel like the competition was easy enough for everyone else but us two to score past 3000, who were you relying on doing bad and how did you decide you had enough posts.
Andrew, My question would be a similar question asked to me if I was sitting there. What distinctifies you from your "shepard"? I.E when did you go against daniel for you, or the opposing alliances gain? and on top of that do you believe you are a sheep?

Anyways I have a lot of thinking to do but all three of you deserve it immensely so whoever wins/losses just know you played the best you could!
1106 days 17 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Jameslu
Oh go on Andrew..I’m intrigued. Maybe you could get my vote after all.

I mean Dylan is literally lying about wanting to work with you two. He had all game to prove that and he continuously proved that he wanted to TARGET both of you. Daniel/I constantly proved that we wanted to work with you guys and we did work together well. I made a BIG mistake the round you went home on but I did bounce back from that. I hope you consider voting for me because I did make big moves. I got rid of Drew early on who was very tight with Dylan. Dylan is talking about being at the bottom because I HELPED put him there. I did make moves and I hope I've proven it to you now.
1106 days 17 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Dracarys
Andrew played the best game and that's on period

tea bestie love you

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!