This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 2] Episode 13

Topic » [TTRM 2] Episode 13

1054 days 7 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
For 800 T’s
1054 days 7 hours ago
brosky17
@ Akshar

So my question is, what makes you more deserving to win compared to the other 2? What moves did YOU make to ENSURE you got here in the F3?
-
SORRY LMFAO. ILY
I made a lot of moves to ensure I got here starting in the very first round. But I’ll give u my personal top 3.
Making the chat with you and John and NOT telling you it was really you and Chris was essential to the first half of my game. I knew that I had one person I was always going to protect (you) and one person I wanted people to think I needed to protect as a diversion (John instead of Chris). That move led to me being a council member the very first week. NGL – a lot of luck with two people quitting also played a role here.
My Second big move was saving Daniel with my first immunity pass. Saving him led to an alliance with you, me, Andrew and Daniel that round to save you and Andrew. That chat was ESSENTIAL to getting us to 8th, 4th, and two finalists. Without me saving Daniel, and a little luck, we most likely were getting 10th, 9th, 8th and 7th.
My last big move I’ll share is winning the solo challenge mission. After just losing you, it was looking v bad for Daniel, Andrew and I. That win gave me and extra vote and would have either caused a tie or we’d get our way. Because of the way voting worked out that round, we knew Bryan was going to have to call out Daniel or someone else if they voted for him. And someone else voted for Bryan so that got Bryan to turn on Lukey and give us even numbers going into Solitary and into Survivor. Without that win, myself, Andrew, and Daniel was certainly going home.
1054 days 7 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
@Daniel

I messaged you at one point in the game (BBUK) and you bascially shut me out. I told you I wasnt gonna nominate you as I thought youd be one of the hardest to spam against. You claimed you didnt believe me.

Alot of the comments were just me joking around as we both had a rivalry in the game and were targetting eachother. We did have a convo as to why I dont think we mesh well in games and thats pretty much my reason.

I can apologize for being snarky and my passionate in the moment jabs at the other side, but they seriously were just in the game comments. I dont actually hate you, I mean in the game I did but am I supposed to pretend to be your best friend and be super fake? Thats just not how I play.
1054 days 7 hours ago
brosky17
@ Sandy

Brendan before the Final Reckoning round, where you (and daniel) outplayed the majority alliance at the time, what other game moves do you believe you have on your resume to win this game.
I feel like my statement to Akshar should satisfy this question but I’d be happy to elaborate more if you need/want!
1054 days 7 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
Attacking someone personally doesn’t make you passionate!
1054 days 7 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
Okay andrew, im glad you think bribing someone you said you didnt like not even a week ago is a true win. Eat my shit and seriously never message me again.
1054 days 7 hours ago
brosky17
@Dracrys

TL;DR: who was brosky? Dylan relied too much on competition wins/using people the entire game while Andrew played socially & strategically/better overall. Not going to reward Dylan a win with mediocre 2012 gameplay at best.

You weren’t essential to my game because I knew you were tight with Bryan and unless Bryan was out you were likely always going to choose him. Tbh that’s why we never spoke. But also I was hoping the other people would shoot themselves in the foot if I kept quit and tbh it worked LOL
1054 days 7 hours ago
brosky17
Brenden - I think you have a really underrated game considering you came into this game pretty alone and I hope it's been recognized by people. You made moves when you had to and played your element perfectly. Realistically, I do think you're going to have a super tough time with this jury because of a combination of people's prior relationships and a bitter jury, but I don't really think that is your fault at all or something that you could have prevented anyway.

thx <33333
1054 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
WINNER REVEAL

Good Evening Everyone!

Let's wrap up this season. I want to say on behalf of Christian and myself, thank you for such a great game! You all really tried your best, and that's what counts.

Tonight, we will crown our second winner! It will either be: Andrew, Brenden, or Dylan!

The jury of 7 has spoken, and it is now time to see what you all had to say...

It takes at least 4 votes to win, possibly less if the votes for 2nd and 3rd split.
1054 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
FIRST VOTE...
1054 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
ANDREW
1054 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
SECOND VOTE...
1054 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
DYLAN

0 - brosky17 (Brenden K)
1 - iiGalaxyii (Andrew K)
1 - MmabatlokoaMolefe (Dylan H)
1054 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
THIRD VOTE...
1054 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
DYLAN

0 - brosky17 (Brenden K)
1 - iiGalaxyii (Andrew K)
2 - MmabatlokoaMolefe (Dylan H)

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!