This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 1] Episode 1- Whose the one to have Whodunnit?

Topic » [TTRM 1] Episode 1- Whose the..

1138 days 2 hours ago
anthousai
I'll be doing the riddle
1138 days 1 hour ago
sjsoccer88
Investigating the last known whereabouts
1138 days ago
ShazamTheThird
I’m doing the Riddle.
1137 days 7 hours ago
Galaxies
riddle
1137 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
RIDDLE RESULTS

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for completing this competition in a timely manner and allowing results to be posted early.

As stated, the winner of the riddle is determined by TIME. Penalties were issued for incorrect answers at a rate of 2 minutes per answer. It should be noted that full results will NOT be publicly revealed, so you might do with that what you please.

Riddle Times:

1st: 03 minutes and 14 seconds
2nd: 03 minutes and 29 seconds
3rd: 03 minutes and 41 seconds
4th: 05 minutes and 09 seconds
5th: 06 minutes and 41 seconds
6th: 07 minutes and 14 seconds
7th: 09 minutes and 34 seconds
8th: 11 minutes and 18 seconds

Riddle results and prizes will be mailed out later tonight, so please standby. Also, your statements quiz will start tonight, but it will be late so please be patient.
1137 days 6 hours ago
Absol
:O
1137 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
RIDDLE ANSWER KEY

Since players are asking and the Riddle does not appear on the Statements quiz, here is the answer key

1. Cafeteria
2. Electrical
3. Shields
4. Admin
5. Lower Engine
6. Medbay
1137 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
PHASE THREE - STATEMENTS QUIZ

Players, gather around it is time for your Statements quiz.

Let me explain how this will work...

I will PM all of you the link to where you will take the quiz. When you are ready, you will start the quiz by filling out the first form with your Tengaged username and a number that you will be sending to Christian_ and me.

Once you hit submit on this form, your time will have officially started and it will send you to the quiz questions. All quiz questions are short answers, there is no multiple choice. We do not grade on spelling but if we cannot tell what you are saying, then we will count it as incorrect.

Also, Christian and I HIGHLY advise that you read each question carefully as some questions will ask for answers to be formatted in a specific way or tell you how we will score the question.

Your job is simple, to get as many quiz questions correct as possible. For this round, your score and your partner's score will be COMBINED as well as your times. Remember time will only be used in the event of a tie.

The two pairs with the lowest scores (unless there is a tie, in which case more pairs) will be SCARED, and one of those pairs will be ELIMINATED from the game.

Do NOT attempt to take the quiz early or impersonate another player. Any questionable behavior on the Google Form will result in removal from the game for the player who is determined to be tampering with the quiz.

Your quiz will be mailed to you shortly.

You have until tomorrow (Thursday) 5:00 PM PST (8:00 PM EST) to START your quiz.

Good Luck!
1136 days 5 hours ago
ShazamTheThird
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
1136 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
ROUND 1- SCARED/SPARED CEREMONY

Hello Everyone!

Congratulations on an amazing first (and final!) investigation! Tonight, we are going to have a toast.

Let's toast to the life of poor Tan and your futures in this game.

Cheers!

*Toasts With Glass*
1136 days 5 hours ago
ShazamTheThird
https://media1.giphy.com/media/E4LWtyQ9KiToA/200.gif
1136 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
We have to see who is SPARED this week and who is SCARED this week.

But before this happens, there was one team that the killer was impressed by. Which was....
Jan and Scott! Congratulations, your team had the highest score for this quiz, and you have won this round! Amazing job to both of you!
1136 days 5 hours ago
Willie_
CONGRATS KINGS???
1136 days 5 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Yassssss. Hugs Jan
1136 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
Now for the rest of you on how the killer managed to kill Tan...

Dear Players,

Here is how I killed the victim of this case. After we had our soup for lunch, the sleeping pills I had planted in her food took effect and she quickly stumbled to the Medbay, due to this being both the medical station of the ship as well as the only place that had beds. When she arrived at 13:00, she locked the door behind her to ensure no one would bother her and quickly fell asleep. Fortunately for me, I did not need to go through the main entrance, and slipped through the vents in Electrical to arrive in the Medbay. Still in a deep coma of sleep, the victim didn't even notice as I took her pillow and began to suffocate her. I was a tad over-eager and accidentally broke her nose in the process, causing it to bleed all over the pillowcase. In addition, I didn't realize she was wearing her iconic red lipstick, and it smeared all over the pillow case as well. Grabbing the pillow case, I stuffed it in my pocket and grabbed her now deceased corpse and dragged her through the vent, but accidentally got her caught in the vent which resulted in some of the fabric tearing off. I then arrived at Electrical at 13:55, I planted the corpse and stabbed her stomach with a one inch knife to create a false lead. Leaving the blood to slowly pool out, I then walked over to storage and grabbed the gas canister marked with the word Storage and arrived back at electrical, locking the door behind me at 14:00. I then poured the gasoline near the corpse, and shut the power off at 14:30, and tore out the yellow wires. Climbing back through the vent, I arrived in the empty and dark security room, where I then turned the power back on. The frayed yellow wires created a spark, which set the electrical room in an explosion, charring the victim's body severely. I then walked out of security, and met up with the rest of the group right outside the now destroyed electrical room. As to my identity? There was a subtle place to look to find out who I am. If you noticed, at the beginning of the season there was a poll with 18 different color options for jumpsuits. However, when y'all got to choose your own jumpsuit color, two were missing. One was tan, the color of our departed victim. The other color, aka the color of my jumpsuit, was SILVER. Notice that nowhere did anyone say that the killer would be a contestant in this game. Just as Tan was destined to be our victim, I was destined to be the killer. I even would've gotten away with it too had I not got caught on the camera feeds as I left the security...but oh well.

Best of luck players, it is now time for me to depart this game.

Sincerely,
Silver

https://imgflip.com/gif/54x3cx

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!