This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 1] Episode 1- Whose the one to have Whodunnit?

Topic » [TTRM 1] Episode 1- Whose the..

1122 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
PHASE ONE- PARTNER SELECTION

Welcome to Turney Time Reality Mix 1!

You have had the last few days to get to know each other and talk to your fellow competitors. We hope you used it wisely because it is time for you to make your first decision in the game.

You need to pick a partner, and please know that the part you pick now, you will be with for the next few rounds. So make sure who are certain and happy with whoever you chose, because it could be the difference between staying in the game or getting eliminated.

You will announce your selection for a partner here by posting the phrase:

NAME and NAME have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit color is COLOR NAME.

Both players must post this, and once you choose a partner there is NO changing, you are stuck with them.

Also, each player will need to choose their own jumpsuit color, please note each color may be worn by only ONE player so if it's taken, you have to pick another color.

Color Options:
Black
Brown
Cyan
Dark Blue
Dark Green
Gold
Gray
Light Green
Orange
Pink
Purple
Rose
Sky Blue
Violet
White
Yellow

Format: Whodunnit

For this first round, you and your partner will be counted as ONE unit. You will investigate the same area, you will compete in the riddle together, and your scores/times from the statements quiz will be combined.

This means, by the end of the round, the pair who score the lowest on the quiz will be eliminated from the game.

Choose your match carefully, because it could be the difference between life or death.

Oh also, you will be mailed your status (if you are a PLAYER or the KILLER) today.

You have until TONIGHT 9 PM PST (12 AM EST) to find a match.
Good Luck!
1122 days 22 hours ago
GentlemanG
RAY and WITZ have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit color is SKY BLUE.
1122 days 22 hours ago
WitZ
RAY and WITZ have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit colour is PURPLE
1122 days 22 hours ago
smi9127
Sean I and Jacob S have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit color is Dark Blue
1122 days 22 hours ago
Answerable
SEAN I and JACOB S have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit color is GRAY
1122 days 22 hours ago
Galaxies
GALAXY and BRITTANY have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit color is YELLOW.
1122 days 22 hours ago
anthousai
Krista and Willie have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit colour is Pink.
1122 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
BRITTANY and GALAXIES have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit color is ROSE
1122 days 22 hours ago
Willie_
WILLIE AND KRISTA have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit color is Orange
1122 days 22 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
JAN and SCOTT have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit color is cyan
1122 days 22 hours ago
sjsoccer88
SCOTT and JAN have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit color is WHITE.
1122 days 22 hours ago
Absol
HI
1122 days 22 hours ago
Absol
ABSOLITA and DEVIN have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit color is violet
1122 days 22 hours ago
RiDsTeR
ABSOLITA and DEVIN have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit color is light green. x
1122 days 22 hours ago
ShazamTheThird
Jake and Nick have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit color is Black.
1122 days 22 hours ago
BB5lover
JIMMY and KELLY R have agreed to be a team. My personal jumpsuit color is Gold

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!