This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 2] Series Rules & Contract

Topic » [TTRM 2] Series Rules &..

1076 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to Turney Time Reality Mix!

In this series, you will play through a series of reality TV competition formats, from those that have broadcasted on television as well as original formats from around the internet. Each round will be a new format, but a format may come up again later on in the game. However, no matter which formats you encounter, the game will always end the same: with a jury vote.

Before the game can begin, we need to go over some general ground rules for this game:

1. Competitions will be LIVE this season with the occasional non/semi-live challenge. The challenge time will be set at the start of the season and will not change unless I cannot make it or less than 3 people show up.

2. If you are required to vote or nominate, you need to do so before the deadline, or you may be penalized in one of the following ways: a self-vote and a strike, an auto-nominate, and a strike, or penalty in the next challenge and strike. Votes are to be sent via DISCORD with the production tag.

3. If a screenshot is required during a challenge as evidence of task completion, your ENTIRE screen must be showing along with a window of your profile signed in Tengaged.

4. Any form of cheating, including the tampering of screenshots, sabotaging of other players, or anything whereby the player has not completed a task by their own merit will result in immediate removal from the game. Just to be clear, the suspicion is enough to remove someone from here on out.

5. Harassment, abuse, racial slurs, homo/trans-phobic remarks, or any sort of vile and disgusting behavior will not be tolerated. Based on the situation, action may be taken and could result in removal from the game.

6A. If I make a mistake during a challenge or anything else for that matter, please POLITELY tell me of my mistake. If you choose to be rude about it, then I will reserve the right to choose to be a jerk about it and ignore you or be extremely sarcastic. If it becomes problematic, then I will remove you from the activity at hand. If it becomes a common occurrence, then I will remove you from the game.

6B. Attacking the host or any member of production is strictly forbidden. Production is not to be included in your drama or rants. If you bring in production or attack production, adverse action may be taken.

7. Reading is necessary to survive in this game, therefore it is highly encouraged that you read everything with full fidelity. Not reading carefully could lead to your own demise in this game, you have been warned.

Have Fun! This is important to me! I put a lot of effort into these games to see people have a good time. If you are not having a good time then please let me know.

To show me that you have read this, please post the following signature:

I, INSERT NAME HERE, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.

Please sign these rules before the start of the first challenge or you will be severely handicapped this season.
1076 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
I, Akshar//Jameslu, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1076 days 19 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
I, fan of the toe tickler, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1076 days 7 hours ago
brosky17
I, brosky17, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1076 days 3 hours ago
HowLovely
I, HowLovely, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1076 days 1 hour ago
iiGalaxyii
I, Andrew, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1076 days 1 hour ago
LittleMix
I, Jake, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1076 days ago
sosyomomma
I, Jawanda, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition
1076 days ago
Jxhn
I, john, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition
1075 days 21 hours ago
Brimstone
I, BRIMSTONE, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1075 days 19 hours ago
Natepresnell
I, Daniel, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition
1075 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I, fan of the toe tickler, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1075 days 16 hours ago
Delete2544
I, Delete, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1075 days 3 hours ago
Dracarys
I, David, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1074 days 11 hours ago
Buttercup13
I, buttercup13 , have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1074 days 10 hours ago
Eilish
I, Eilish, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!