This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 18: Head Chief Challenge

Topic » Day 18: Head Chief Challenge

1326 days ago
Midiaw
Ohh u will care when livin create that group to clear everything. U daid that it's edit??? Okay... Thrn lets wait that group chat and everything will be fine :)))
1326 days ago
Jaychris
GO AHEADDDDD... and why living gotta make one... You dumb ass hoe dont even know what you doing ugly ass
1326 days ago
Midiaw
Ohhh it's a game for me too hahaha. Who will take this seriously lol.
But for my, playing snake or being a sneaky bastard is not my cup of tea. So I prefer to clear my way :)).
Guys please, I want to all yall to agree on that skype group so I can prove to you all that he was the one reaching to me and asking for alliance
1326 days ago
Midiaw
If livin doesn't agree with that. I would like your skype address guys so show proofs :))))
1326 days ago
Jaychris
Im a Aries Baby and I dont care what anyone says... Anybody can say anything and I wont give a flying fuck or a fuck buddy fuck alright... And Like i said get on my level. I dont talk to peasants like you soooo goodnight and I hope your bed bugs bite <3
1326 days ago
Midiaw
It's a game and when u catch a snake lying left and right, you gotta cut the head
1326 days ago
Jaychris
go ahead <3
1326 days ago
Midiaw
Byee dumbasss lol.... Im here for that skype. Lol seems like hes running already hahaha. Well, I just wanna clear things up.
... U said that I was the first one reaching to u
... U said that I was the one asking you for alliance
... U said that I edit my text when I sent proof from messages.
Well, taking some screenshots will clear everything :)))
Don't worry, it's gonna be alright.
And I do care about people 😉😉😉✌
1326 days ago
Jaychris
and I dont <3
and aint no body running baby boy... I dont run from shit and you should know that
1326 days ago
Midiaw
Ohh yeah of course my dear...
1326 days ago
Jaychris
And if I do end up going home... So be it its a game and it doesn't matter to me <3
1326 days ago
Midiaw
Who is talking about going home? Lol don't be delusional... We are here to show proof to everyone. That's it .
If you don't care about people, then u should not be worry about being voted out
1326 days ago
Jaychris
Me being voted out and not caring about people as nothing to do with eachother btw
And if I didnt care about people why do I have friends, and why do I love my family if i "dont care about people" You have a brain (maybe not) so use it dumbass
1326 days ago
Midiaw
Omg omg he doesn't realised what he is saying because of the stress lol.
Again don't worry, I just wanna proof my statements.
1326 days ago
Jaychris
and btw why are you still talking to the king after he said goodnight? For me wanting attention you are giving me alot of it <3 Thanks

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!