This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 18: Head Chief Challenge

Topic » Day 18: Head Chief Challenge

1312 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
I throw my letter out there. If you think that's yours, then go ahead and grab it
1312 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
Liar you are.... Everybody, this guy cannot be trusted. He will backstab u. Watch out plz
1312 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
Im still here for anyone who want proof of my arguments because im a correct and direct person. He clearly modify the text and send it. So if you want proof that he was the one begging me for alliance plz plz plz lets skype
1312 days 5 hours ago
Jaychris
I could never lmao soooooo funny ugly bitch get a life and no one wants your proof because you aren't worth anyone's time tf bad night and I hope your bed bugs bite <3
1312 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
Lol as U said it, it's a game and since u brought it, We're gonna still be here talking about it until it's clear in people's mind. I will show people how sneaky u are. Liar
1312 days 5 hours ago
Jaychris
You big mad lmao
I could neva
1312 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
Me mad? Hahaha here u are again being delusional...
1312 days 5 hours ago
Jaychris
okay but my thing is...
Even when I was offline you STILLLL had something to say about me. Do you like what you see? tf
you must like what you see because you FOREVEA Talking about me
1312 days 5 hours ago
Jaychris
like get over it...
I don't like you back..
<3
1312 days 5 hours ago
Jaychris
Thats sad baby boy...
You so obsessed with me that you cant even stop talking about me
So Sad
1312 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
talking about a liar and a snake, hell yeah, I will keep talking until it got erased. And lol who say ur name hahaha. I wrote my statement and u think that was for u. So I think u really like my name.
1312 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
U know what be my fan #1
1312 days 5 hours ago
Jaychris
so it wasnt for me?
lying ass hoe stfu and go to bed goodnight you aint worth my time dumb bitch
and tell your ugly ass friend to speak when spoken to tf
1312 days 5 hours ago
Jaychris
and if you aint got nothing else to say then
SHUT THE FUCK UP
1312 days 5 hours ago
Midiaw
Lol limited mindset hahaha

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!