This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 4: Head Chief Challenge +

Topic » Day 4: Head Chief Challenge +

1338 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
Wow those are some numbers
1338 days 17 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KEN! Congrats to all three of you guys, you really killed it this round! Now Ken, you will enter the Shack and pick one of the 3 chests and open it in the General Chat for the civilians to know if they earned a new reward! Message me your decision!
1338 days 17 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Official Scores:

Ken        340
Ahmad        199
Yawn        194
Mark        40
Nate        28
Crystal        28
Ravioli        27
Gio        18
Chris        18
Jay        7
Pud        7
Kyle        2
Adam        0
Jordan        0
Dylan        0
1338 days 17 hours ago
Yawnha
congrats ken!
1338 days 17 hours ago
Jaychris
gjjjj kennnnn!!!
1338 days 17 hours ago
Midiaw
Grats ken
1338 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
Yay! Thanks y’all.

Everyone feel free to message me, I have no targets
1338 days 16 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Now let me also officially address the twist of this week, while I await the results of Ken entering the shack.

This week
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
is a double eviction! Ken, you will be tasked with nominating 4 people tomorrow during the safety ceremony! From there the vote will carry out as normal, where each of you will only vote for one person. However, the top 2 vote receivers will go home! So  be thinking about how you wanna go about this week guys and gals! Good luck!

Ken, I will let you know in the morning when you will be able to enter the Shack to pick your passes to hand out! For now, enter and let me know what chest you want!
1338 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
ooo wow
1338 days 16 hours ago
Jaychris
oh wow

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!