This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 4: Head Chief Challenge +

Topic » Day 4: Head Chief Challenge +

1338 days 17 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys, it is time for our second head chief challenge to begin! But before we begin I need to address a few things.

Last night got a little crazy. All with the vote and King going ballistic, I really had a lot to sleep on. And honestly, I am still leaning towards the possibility of this season being cancelled. But for now, I want to give the ones that want to play that chance.

So now to the changes so far:

There will be no live portions. I tried something that clearly didn't work, and I never said you have to attend. But now you guys will not have to worry about it.

Now to the vote format. This was supposed to be a brand new format that would really test how well you can keep secret when the biggest secret is out: who voted who. I know that a lot of people complained about this format, especially in the Discord groups I am in. So for now, voting is up in the air. I will still be asking for votes in a non-live fashion, but I am thinking about scrapping the biggest challenge to go with the regular Big Brother format of just saying the eliminated player and by how many votes. But I will be taking suggestions on what everyone is thinking about it.

Now onto the challenge!
1338 days 17 hours ago
Yawnha
would hate for this is be cancelled :(
1338 days 17 hours ago
Jaychris
same
1338 days 17 hours ago
Yawnha
I think it was mainly King who was out of control
1338 days 17 hours ago
Jaychris
yeah
1338 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
馃憖
1338 days 16 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
good luck everyone!!
1338 days 16 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
For this Head Chief Challenge, you will be playing Supply Cache, and here is how it works:

You guys will be preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse. I will be posting a blog with a list of supplies that you will be tasked with gathering from Tengaged users. You will post a blog with the following items in it:

The link to my blog
Me tagged in it
And an updated list of each item and each user tagged beside it (or at least their Tengaged name because I know you can only tag 30 users at a time)

The last one will be up to you to keep up with, but I will be able to see what's going on in everyone's comments. Now a user can only comment once, and they can only comment for one item! You also cannot comment on each other's blogs, and you cannot comment on your own, unless you are adding say an update line.

Now to the big cache (see what I did there xD) :

You can only gather 10 of each item. Once you have gathered 10 of an item, that item cannot be given to you again. Also there is a big key part to the scoring system. The points each item is worth will be based on the color level of the user that gave it to ya. So say I gave a bag of rice to Drew, that bag of rice would be worth 5 points because I am a Green level. But say Drew gave a box of nails to Adam, that box of nails would be worth 15 points since he is a TV Star level.

Does everyone understand? Because your challenge begins
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Now! You will have until 10:30am tomorrow to gather as many supplies as you can! Good luck!

https://tengaged.com/blog/livnglavidaloca/9239370/isolation-head-chief-challenge-2
1338 days 16 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
And I know the big thing is the vote part, which I will hopefully have made my decision on format changes fully by the time it is to happen.

Also I forgot to add that remember Adam can compete in this challenge still, but Michael cannot due to failure to vote! Good luck!
1338 days 15 hours ago
Yawnha
gl!
1338 days 15 hours ago
Yawnha
going all out here
1338 days 15 hours ago
Yawnha
you're trending lol
1338 days 14 hours ago
Yawnha
where in the rules btw does ir say you can't comment your link on other people's posts
1338 days 14 hours ago
CrystalClod
"You also cannot comment on each other's blogs, and you cannot comment on your own, unless you are adding say an update line."

Here you go
1338 days 14 hours ago
CrystalClod
Not trying to be rude at all Yawnha, just trying to be fair to everyone. I hope you can respect that
1338 days 14 hours ago
Yawnha
when he said you cant comment on each others blog he meant you cant give supplies to other people

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!