This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 4: Head Chief Challenge +

Topic » Day 4: Head Chief Challenge +

1349 days 1 hour ago
CrystalClod
Well yea, but plugging your own blog on someone elses post is also commenting on someone eses post. It doesnt matter what the context is
1349 days 1 hour ago
Yawnha
you would think you can promote your link onto other people's posts cause thats kind of part of the game and that's a strategy
1349 days 1 hour ago
Yawnha
in the context it said you cant comment food for other people....
1349 days 1 hour ago
CrystalClod
Even if you do, were still gonna delete it from our comments. Its a waste of your time and mine.
1349 days 1 hour ago
Yawnha
cause by those rules everyone just makes a blog and everyone does nothing it's pretty OBVIOUS the person with the biggest platform here or the person who has the highest ranking on Tengaged here basically easily wins
1349 days 1 hour ago
CrystalClod
That still doesnt stop them from deleting your comment
1349 days 1 hour ago
CrystalClod
Your yellow and youre doing well.
1349 days 1 hour ago
Yawnha
cause I was advertizing and promoting it..
1349 days 1 hour ago
Yawnha
If I did nothing I would have defentily lost...
1349 days 1 hour ago
Yawnha
(small critique) on the next challange it would be nice for the host to monitor the chat for questions or clarifications that would be nice :)
1349 days 1 hour ago
ChrisParker13
honestly yeah
1349 days 1 hour ago
CrystalClod
Im just saying your strategy doesnt work the comments are jsut going to get deleted. Saving your time and others so that you and other people can get more supplies.

I resepct you and wish you well
1349 days 1 hour ago
ChrisParker13
So you guys like worm on a string?
1349 days 1 hour ago
livnglavidaloca
Look, the point of this challenge is to fight to get people to comment on yours. I have also been keeping up with everyone's scores and trying to track blogs in case I haven't seen it yet.

I'm gonna be honest Yawn, if you don't like the rules that are in place to challenge you to fight to get users to comment on yours, then you can walk from the competition. But you have been doing well as Crystal said so I wouldn't be complaining too much right now.
1349 days 1 hour ago
Mrkk
can you tell us the standings for now?

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!