This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Applications

Topic » Season 1 Applications

1342 days 2 hours ago
ChrisParker13
Are you guys ready for a brand new experience of a lifetime? Isolation will really put you to the limits! So try out for a journey of a lifetime!

Application:

1.) Name to go by? Chris

2.) Color Level? Orange

3.) On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you? 8

4.) What three traits best describes you? tactile, clap-backish, introverted

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8

6.) Rank these in your own personal order, from most important to least important: alliance, power, secretive, rewards.
Secretive, Alliance, Power, Rewards

7.) Name a player from Survivor and Big Brother you most relate to, and why for each?
I would be like Cirie from Survivor. She knows how to make calculated moves and doesn;t really make any enemies. Lets get this bread!

8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation? I should be apart of this because I am going to get blood on these hands. No one will be left without knowing they were because of me but pinning it on someone else. I am smart and tactile and ready to fucking destroy the competition

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition?
Im nice until u wrong me, ill blow your game up so dont double cross me.
1342 days 2 hours ago
CrystalClod
Application:

1.) Name to go by?
-Crystal

2.) Color Level?
-Orange

3.) On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you?

4.) What three traits best describes you?
-Smart, Sassy, Sexy

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

6.) Rank these in your own personal order, from most important to least important: alliance, power, secretive, rewards.
- Alliance, Secretive, Power, Rewards

7.) Name a player from Survivor and Big Brother you most relate to, and why for each?
-BB: Andy: He showcases a lot of who i am as a person and I really like the game he played.
-Survivor: Sophie: Smart player, kinda hidden in the background, but near the end
absolutely demolished the other 2 in the finale. The in WaW got blindsided because she was a winner edit.

8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation?
-I've wanted to be a part of a group and be active, so im hoping Ill finally get the chance!

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition?
- I'm expecting nothing but great game play and absolute bloodshed. Lets hope I get far!
-I expect that theres aspects of social and physical play, but overall needing to be secretive and trustworthy at the same time.
1342 days 1 hour ago
Larson8897
1.) Name to go by? Nate

2.) Color Level? White

3.) On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you? 10

4.) What three traits best describes you? Competitive. Nice. Fun

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 6

6.) Rank these in your own personal order, from most important to least important: alliance, power, secretive, rewards. Power, Alliance, Secretive, Rewards

7.) Name a player from Survivor and Big Brother you most relate to, and why for each? From big brother i would say Kaycee from bb20. Quiet and reserved but have a beast in me. I havent watched much survivor but i know enough to play it

8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation? I would like to be apart of it because although im ranked in color white. i want to play and show im a good player in these games

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition?   Hurt feeling and a happy winner. And i hope i can be named Season 1 Winner
1342 days 1 hour ago
Midiaw
Application:

1.) Name to go by? Ahmad

2.) Color Level? Blue

4.) What three traits best describes you? loyal, smart, and generous

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 10

So for me it should be: alliance, power, reward, secretive

7.) Name a player from Survivor and Big Brother you most relate to, and why for each? Michelle( winner of survivor) because we relate on the social aspect.... and Rachel because Im a beast in challenge

8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation? I love challenging myself

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition? It would be fun and more drama are coming too.
1341 days 23 hours ago
Jaychris
Are you guys ready for a brand new experience of a lifetime? Isolation will really put you to the limits! So try out for a journey of a lifetime!

Application:

1.) Name to go by? Jay

2.) Color Level? Yellow

4.) What three traits best describes you? Smart, Nice, and... Bold

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 10

6.) Rank these in your own personal order, from most important to least important: alliance, power, secretive, rewards. Alliance,Power, rewards, Secretive

7.) Name a player from Survivor and Big Brother you most relate to, and why for each? Cody from bb16 and bb22 because I know how to play a good game.

8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation? I will bring lots of excitement to the show. I'm nice but I know how to pop off. 

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition? There will be lots of twists this season and I love it.
1341 days 23 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Applications are now officially closed!

I have decided that for this 1st season of Isolation
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Let's go big or go home! I have had 21 people apply for the show, so I want to give everyone a chance at this new competition. Starting tomorrow, I will be posting the official rules and more, so be ready for anything! I will see you guys tomorrow for the official start to this season!

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!