This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Applications

Topic » Season 1 Applications

1347 days 19 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Are you guys ready for a brand new experience of a lifetime? Isolation will really put you to the limits! So try out for a journey of a lifetime!

Application:

1.) Name to go by?

2.) Color Level?

3.) On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you?

4.) What three traits best describes you?

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

6.) Rank these in your own personal order, from most important to least important: alliance, power, secretive, rewards.

7.) Name a player from Survivor and Big Brother you most relate to, and why for each?

8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation?

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition?
1347 days 5 hours ago
Tester
Application:

1.) Name to go by?
- Drew

2.) Color Level?
- TV Star

- Smart, strategic, loyal

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you?
- 1, EST is like 7-8 hours behind my timezone :S

6.) Rank these in your own personal order, from most important to least important: alliance, power, secretive, rewards.
- Alliance, power, secretive, rewards

7.) Name a player from Survivor and Big Brother you most relate to, and why for each?
- Sandra Diaz-Twine I guess
I got her from the personality quizzes I took
Don't know about who I relate to most from Big Brother though

- You asked me to

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition?
- Surprises
1347 days 3 hours ago
Dylangover1
1.) Name to go by? dylan

2.) Color Level? light green

3.) On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you? 9.5

4.) What three traits best describes you? kind,stubborn and outgoing

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you? i would say a 9 maybe an 8 depending on the time

6.) Rank these in your own personal order, from most important to least important: alliance, power, secretive, rewards. alliance power rewards and secretive 

7.) Name a player from Survivor and Big Brother you most relate to, and why for each? i dont know any survivor players and Kathreya (bbuk 9) becues she funny and  bubbly and so am i

8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation? becuse i will be me the whole time

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition? blindsides
1347 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
Application:

1.) Name to go by? Ken or Kenneth

2.) Color Level? Tv Star

3.) On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you? 10

4.) What three traits best describes you? Crazy fun and cool

If it’s after like 4:30 pm then I’m set. Otherwise might be a problem.

Alliance, secretive, power, rewards

I don’t watch survivor so my answer for this is always Kathy or whoever that lady was that threatened to cut herself if they didn’t get her out of there

Big Brother... rockstar (good reads but messy gameplay and bad at challenges)

8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation? I’ve never been on a debut season of a series and I think I bring something interesting to games. I’m outspoken and like we don’t get any real money for this so I don’t care if I blow up my game and leave

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition? If I’m in it probably drama.
1346 days 8 hours ago
Mrkk
Application:

1.) Name to go by?
Mark

2.) Color Level?
Light Green

Competitive, Fun and Strange

I live in Italy so idk how EST can go for me but i'd say 7-8

alliance, rewards, power, secretive

i dont watch survivor or big brother, only my country

because it seemed interesting and original

Surprise, drama and backstab
1346 days 7 hours ago
pudrulz
Application:

1.) Name to go by?
Pud
2.) Color Level?
Orange
Chill, daring, and easy-going
5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 7-8

alliance, power, rewards, secretive
Ian terry i feel like i am quirky like him but i can also shake things up as well
8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation? I love big brother and survivor and would to see a mash up

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition?  I believe that there will be seclusion with the best parts of survivor and big brother thrown in
1346 days 7 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Application:

1.) Name to go by? Ravioli

2.) Color Level? gold

4.) What three traits best describes you? Ebullient, Loyal, Curly

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 10

6.) Rank these in your own personal order, from most important to least important: alliance, power, secretive, rewards. alliance, secretive, rewards, power

7.) Name a player from Survivor and Big Brother you most relate to, and why for each? Parvati because I am unforgettable and Nicole from bb2 because I will do whatever it takes to win that money

8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation? I am a strong and loyal player and I would love the chance to be a part of this game

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition? Possibly expulsion twists? Banishment? not sure ! but excited!
1346 days 7 hours ago
charrison790564
1.) Name to go by? Kyle

2.) Color Level? Yellow

Loyal Kind Leadership
5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 10

Power secretive reward alliance
Nobody
I think it would be fun to be in the first season
9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition? I Don't Know
1346 days 4 hours ago
FairyBoss
1.) Name to go by? Michael

2.) Color Level? Silver

3.) On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you? damn 10

4.) What three traits best describes you? Loyal, kind and hot

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you? Depends, if the comps are at 4-9 pm EST then ill be there

6.) Rank these in your own personal order, from most important to least important: alliance, power, secretive, rewards. Secretive>Power>Alliance>Rewards

7.) Name a player from Survivor and Big Brother you most relate to, and why for each? Cirie!! I used to be a fat kid lmfao but I started going outside, became more social

8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation? Because i'll be the trade of the season

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition? I really don't know lol this game will be crazy
1346 days 4 hours ago
kesha
1.) Name to go by?
Adam

2.) Color Level?
Black

funny, moody, trustworthy

I live in ireland so... i think up until 6pm est usually is fine for me

1.power
2.secretive
3.alliance
4.rewards

Survivor - Ozzy - I love him and he is pretty
Big Brother - Rachel - I'm annoying, I love tequila but I also like to win and get pissed off when things don't go my way, I'll also cheer anyone on by saying "Come on Brendon you got this babe"

This just sounds like a good idea. I haven't played a group game in ages so I wanna see how rusty I am and if I can do well, but I think I'm up for the challenge!

I have no idea but the idea is exciting af. Maybe powers like HoH and Veto but in a survivor setting like tribes ?
1345 days 21 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
1. I go by Giovanni!!!

2. I am currently light green level.

3. ABSOLUTE 10!!!

4. Loyal, jovial, and nerdy!!

5. I am very active when I want to be so I would give myself a 9!

6. Alliance > Secretive > Power > Rewards

7. Survivor: Todd Herzog from Survivor China because he was kind of nerdy and an oddball like me, and the way he brilliantly worked his way into the power impressed me so much. He is also really social so I strive to be like him in that way!

Big Brother: Diane Henry because she is such a BEEYATCH in the DR and she just can't with all these idiots!!! She can't keep her feelings to herself and she will do its ll to win it all! Also, everyone that stands in her way is dead to her!!! The number one reason is that I would probably fall for Drew too. :p

8. I LOVE BB and Survivor SO much and I think combining them is a great idea. I love strategy games and would love to be a part of this and meet some new people!!

9. I am assuming maybe tribes with immunity challenges, with the losing tribe having an hoh comp? Or maybe Survivor until merge and then BB from then on? No matter what I'm so excited and I bet it will be great!!
1345 days 16 hours ago
EvictionFreak
1.) Name to go by?
Kim

2.) Color Level?
Yellow

10+++

Loyal, Smart, Nerd

I'm 11 hour earlier, so might be challenging. But I'll try, so maybe a 5

Alliance, Power, Reward, Secretive

Survivor - Kim because I'm loyal till the end with my people but cutthroat to the other
Big Brother - Rachel Reilly because she aint no floater

You need me to be on the cast for sure. Nothing like me, your loss if you cut me LOL

Probably survivor style but not everyone eligible to be voted (HOH determine the nominees)
1345 days 6 hours ago
Yawnha
1.) Name to go by? Yawn

2.) Color Level?  Yellow

3.) On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you?   100 lol

4.) What three traits best describes you?  funny loyal competetive

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you?  8 EST is the best time for me anyways

6.) Rank these in your own personal order, from most important to least important: alliance, power, secretive, rewards.   rewards secretive power allaince

not a survivor fan but I'm kinda like :Janelle loyal, copetetive, and kinda like Johnny mack I at least think I'm funny
I can bring competetiveness and even drama idk lol. This sounds like a really cool experience
a merge of both games? not really sure too much but this sounds like one of the few fun games
1344 days 3 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Application:

1.) Name to go by?    Jordan

2.) Color Level? Brown

3.) On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you? 9

4.) What three traits best describes you? Unpredictable, unrelenting, strong-willed

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you? Oh 10, easily

6.) Rank these in your own personal order, from most important to least important: alliance, power, secretive, rewards.    1. Secretive. 2. Power. 3. Alliance. 4. Rewards

7.) Name a player from Survivor and Big Brother you most relate to, and why for each? Survivor: Cao Boi, someone who had a lot of good ideas but was never fully understood. Big Brother: Johnny Mac, a consistently unrecognized underdog

8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation? I'm a pretty good pick for a wildcard who never gives up, I have some older experience on these and I'm motivated to get back into group games

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition? I'm expecting the immunity holder to have more power than just safety, and I'm expecting more creative ways of voting
1344 days 2 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
1.) Name to go by? King

2.) Color Level? Orange

3.) On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you? 9

4.) What three traits best describes you? Gay, smart, loyal

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9.5555

6.) Rank these in your own personal order, from most important to least important: alliance, power, secretive, rewards. Secretive, Alliance, Power, Rewards

7.) Name a player from Survivor and Big Brother you most relate to, and why for each? Jason Roy from BB17 and BBOTT Well we act the exact same makes sense since he is my cousin I dont watch survivor just host it lmao

8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation? The real question is WHY NOT hehe

9.) With the title of Isolation, and factors from both Survivor & Big Brother coming in, what do you believe will come about with this competition? FUN FUN FUN
1342 days 19 hours ago
almxxx
1.) Name to go by? Adrian

2.) Color Level? Orange

3.) On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you? 8.5 (depends on if its with friends or strangers though)

4.) What three traits best describes you? whorish, dumb-acting, agile

5.) Due to majority of this being live and based around EST, on a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

alliance, secretive, power, reward

Da'vonne (because we stan black queens here)

8.) Why should you be part of this first season of Isolation? because i can make it gay and fresh. Oop

a lot of passive aggression and a lot of fun

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!