This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dining room

Topic » Dining room

1678 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
For nomination ceremonies
1677 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
I nominate Lex and Hunter nothing personal just yous haven’t spoken to me! Good luck in the battle of the block!
1677 days 9 hours ago
FireX
I nominate mark and troy. Nothing more to really say
1675 days 10 hours ago
FireX
I nom Mark and Hunter. Were on the block last week dont wanna cause any more waves that’s it
1674 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
With 2 nom votes and the first nominee is Troy.
Now as for the second nom, we have a tremendous tie with 1 vote for everyone but, krystyana and joey.
How I'll break it is by random.org.
1674 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
The second nominee by random.org is Rubes
1673 days 8 hours ago
FireX
My 3 noms are

Hunter

Purple

Gay_Horse

GL you 3
1673 days 8 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
good luck noms thank for safety
1673 days 7 hours ago
Hunterhansen16
BadGirlsClubfan if you get pick or if you play in the veto will use it one.
1673 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hacker kept noms the same
1672 days 9 hours ago
TMAN54445
Welcome to the nomination ceremony as hoh i must nominate to of u for eviction
My first nomination is bobbi
My second nomination is hunter
My reasoning is simple u 2 have already been on block and I'm not really ready to test the water yet  I wish you both luck in veto this nomination ceremony is adjourned
1672 days 3 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
thanks for safety good luck nominees!
1669 days 7 hours ago
Bvance1212
nothing personal for these noms. I just got into the house. so
hunter
tris

good luck in veto
1668 days 5 hours ago
nijoco
This is the hardest decision because so many of the current house guests have saved me, not nommed me or kept me safe since I've been in here. One of these people hasn't nor have they spoke to me throughout and so my first nom is:

Hunter.

For my second I had to weigh up people that have spoke to me, played with me before, who I believe I can trust and who have proved some kind of allegiance so far that I believe is genuine. I could well regret this decision but my second nom is:

Jasoi.

The only reason being.. Saving me in a game is very kind and I'm so grateful but some others have saved me in a more powerful position when they easily could have got me out and others have been consistent and reliable allies for me.

Really sorry but that's how it is.
1665 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Joco and bobbi ima nom yall. We all at that point in the game where its gonna get messy and honestly i need yall to gun for veto so GL
1663 days 8 hours ago
TMAN54445
This is the nomination ceremony
Hunter and Bobby take a seat

open group

Big Brother Season 4 Tales of Tomorrow

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!