This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A question to all the queens

Topic » A question to all the queens

1715 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
I’d like everyone to answer these few questions:

1) Are you overall enjoying the season?

2) Do you think the right queens should of went home (from the lip-syncs)?

3) Any suggestions to make the season more fun for everyone?
1715 days 14 hours ago
Macda27
Some things could be:

- Lip-Stick messages
- Polls for certain twists
- Queens choosing their teams

Ect
1715 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
1) Absolutely! I love interactive/ role playing things it makes me feel some type of way that’s good :)

2) Umm of course I do because the only good Queen is me after all so umm yes the right queens went because they’re just not Zsa Zsa Tea (Sorry loool I’m too in character right now 😂😂😂)

3) I feel like maybe you should give us the runway category and then maybe just send like s photo from the internet of our look or something just to make it more interactive idk. Or like maybe you could ask us a question after/during each runway or anything like that basically loool idk if that made any sense
1715 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
Oooooh ok yes I like queens choosing their teams and lip stick messages and pills for twists lol all good ideas!!
1715 days 14 hours ago
Rubes
And maybe like instead of randomised Miss Congeniality the queens all vote for who they think deserves it
1715 days 14 hours ago
Miss_ShugaCain23
I like the idea of
-polls for certain twists
- And us voting for who we think should be miss congeniality
1715 days 14 hours ago
hazbez94
Are you overall enjoying the season? 
Absolutely, I love drag so this is very fun.

I mean it's pretty random but I'd say yes.

More interactive with questions and looks and ways to get involved more.
1715 days 14 hours ago
CORNACIA
1) Yes!!

2) For sure.

3) I would keep it to simple stuff like lip stick messages, just so the game doesn’t take forever.
1715 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
1) Yes, for sure!
2) Yep.
3) I like all the suggestions for things that could make the game more fun, but I think maybe don't drop all the information at once if that makes sense? What I mean is kinda separate it by sections because so far we've only RPed after eliminations, so I think it should be more interactive, but not to the point that it could just be a normal Drag Race group game.
1715 days 11 hours ago
Batt0uredd
1) Are you overall enjoying the season?
Yes!!

Mhm

Lip stick messages, post mini challenges and maxi challenges separately, maybe come out in the forum in character as the host like the Ru walk-ins to add interactiveness
1715 days 10 hours ago
Macda27
Regarding the “Miss Congeniality”, the idea was the queens who place 9th-4th will be put in a poll and the queens spam the poll and the highest % wins MC and an automatic spot in AS1.

open group

💄Drag Race PYN - Interactive 👠

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!