This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CONFESSIONALS

Topic » CONFESSIONALS

1708 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh (Poveglia Tribe)

Another L for our tribe.... and tonight is going to be another night where I beg people to stay in the game. There's little hope for me. Tashi will sell my soul easily if its offered up, and Demi is literally batshit nuts. Two days ago I messaged her "hi" and she never responded, procedeeded to vote me out, and never responded back. She then messages me early today saying "well this is awkward" and I said "I don't blame you, i understand", and she says "Oh Josh you are a piece of work and Id love to listen to your thoughts but you love to flip things around". She said I was like that in KvB. She's still gung ho on Kolby vs Bennetts season, which happened almost 2 years ago, I have not played with her since. She was irrational then, voting me out when I was the biggest goat in history. Hell she beat me, so whats the big fuss lol

John will atleast probably bullshit me, tell me he wants to make moves, and then vote me out, so I can somewhat respect that.

Tonight is going to be a true testament of how hard can I bullshit my way into the Genoa tribe. Believe it or not, im trying to make a deal with Demi. Ill make a deal with the devil if I have to, and id actually honor it. Ive been beating a dead horse here, but I need to find people who need me, and will continue to need me. And right now, people want to use me, for maybe a vote or two, so I have no obligation to be loyal.

Demi mentioned getting rid of Tashi, and thats who i wouldve suggested from the getgo. I have no problem throwing Tashi under the bus, I know Nick would do it.
1708 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh (Poveglia Tribe)

Looks like tonight it will be coming down to me or tashi

I have given Demi and John all the control this vote, I had two decisions,
1) hope tashi has my back and fight to make a move against Demi, John and company, or 2) gain John and Demi’s trust and try to play this game with a new set of cards.

I’d rather follow a different road. I will be trying to take down tashi tonight. John and Demi have been telling me I am good and that tashi will be going, and John told me he’s going to tell tashi it’s me going. They either trust me or they don’t, and sometimes it just simply is your time to die.

If it’s me tonight, I feel I’ve exhausted every avenue and it just wasn’t meant to be, but let’s hope that tonight marks a new beginning
1707 days 21 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Aug 22, 2019 22:31:16
J2999
Vote and Confessional
Pokepatpurplebb4TheSexiestDude990ThePug

Ok so Eli left over queen of Tashi, I had to support.

I competed in a 'hero' challenge for the tribe at immunity and WON which made me feel pretty awesome!

HOWEVER TASHI LEFT AND I AM NOT OKAY WITH THAT ://

And then I got demolished this immunity lmfao.

So an F4 chat has been made for BluJay, manalord, Robby and myself. I'm down, but talking to manalord in our new exclu F2 chat we said the 4 won't stick to the end, and that just is correct lmao.

Quickly this vote in that chat I suggest to vote Josh, people seemingly don't have an issue.

I will push a little, he screwed over Slothy and now Tashi so can GO.
1707 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh (Poveglia Tribe)

Tashi went home, big W for me. I genuinely want to continue with John and Demi, because each tribal is not going to get easier for me.

Tonight’s tribal might be very interesting. Brittany James Harry are all together. If I were to have my way, I’d like to see me Robby nick and mana team up and get majority and take out one of the other 3.

In terms of who would probably be worst for my game and would probably never work with me would be for Harry to go. I really just don’t like him and have no desire to see him continue. But, on the other hand I’d like to see James go. Anytime you have a nice clean shot at James, I think you best take it.

It’s not like he’s trying with me, he hasn’t messaged me since the slothy vote. I have no desire to see continue any further either. Pats platoon has been over for me for a very long time. And Brittany is not safe either. If I have my way tonight, I’d like to see James go tonight.
1707 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh (Poveglia Tribe)

Another tribal council where I get heavily targeted. It doesn’t make too much sense, but logically Robby and both nicks and I should team up. Them two were in the minority in the Eli vote and now have the opportunity to make a majority of 4.

If I can’t get this done, then it surely is my time to go, I’ve been living off borrowed time, but I’m not ready to go yet.

Brittany came to with concern that yes my name is being brought up, so I’ll try to pull on her heart strings and get her to swing her vote maybe. I came into this thinking I had leverage but apparently not.
1706 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh (Poveglia Tribe)

Out of every tribal, this is the one I feel the worst about.

James has his hooks in on both nicks, and as much as I can plead, beg, offer deals, just no one is biting. I think they may consider it but I need things to go in motion. I need nick to talk to Robby and agree and then talk to brittany or the other Nick, and it’s just not happening.

This is the chance to form a real majority, if I were to get to a merge I think there’s no doubt I can get to the end, but tonight just looks bleak.

All things die, unfortunately
1704 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brittany (Merge Tribe)

https://media.giphy.com/media/dUld9fUtx6xbTX0PG5/giphy.gif

I Knowingly voted in minority last night because now is the time to start thinking about the jury. I love James and was not ready to see him go so i’m feeling a little discouraged and definitely alone. He was my closest ally coming into the merge so now I feel lost.. i don’t know who to go to or what to do to save myself from the quickly falling minority. There’s no point in sticking my neck out to save people who aren’t looking out for me so I’m staying quiet and observing, just hoping to survive another night.

*writes Lee’s name on parchment*
https://i2.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/survivor-mvgx-hannah-shapiro-votes-Mari.gif
I don’t want to vote you but I’ve heard no other names and I have no idea who is actually telling me the truth or what’s going to happen so i’m just expecting the worst. I like you and enjoyed the small talks we’ve had but you don’t seem like you’d wanna work with me moving forward... idk if anyone does, honestly so I’m just going to do what I can to get by. Nothing surprises me anymore, let’s see of tonight is any different.
1704 days 5 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Jay:

1702 days 6 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Aug 28, 2019 18:12:47
LaFierceBrittany2
CONFESSIONAL & VOTE
TheSexiestDude990

Im seriously so frustrated and honestly, kind of giving up at this point.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/328EwwIZLgiIYywZ1r/giphy.gif
Nick M. was an idiot last round and decided to vote for Harry, which resulted in him getting voted out and literally screwing his whole side. John is a crucial member of the KK’s considering he’s so strong in challenges and now he’s here to live yet another day. I feel like I’m going home tonight, which i’m okay with because these people are literally handing the title of Sole Survivor to the Klan. Whatever though, at this point, I’m just going to vote the way Harry or Nick tell me. Fuck.This.Game!!
https://media0.giphy.com/media/p74P8qHrPEdag/giphy.gif

*writes John’s name on parchment*
https://media1.giphy.com/media/A5RSkAzXiwoh2/giphy.gif
You’re a physical threat, and if these people don’t take you out now.. i guess they’re okay with you winning in the end. We’re always on opposite sides and I don’t think we’re ever going to work together so it’s best if you go and I can finally take one of the four thorns (KK’s Klan) out of my ass. You need to go.
1698 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi K. [Taormina Tribe]

I figured at this point in the game I'll send the confessional to all hosts so you guys stay up to date....in real time, lol

I suck at challenges on my phone but I'm seemingly looking like I'm incapable due to we are all discussing who we want to sit by at the end. Will I be sitting at my computer on finale night? hell yeah, I've won a few f4 challenges in my time and hopefully it happens again.

Robby and I have been running every possible scenerio right now. We sit on two idols.....one that's a secret so we can decide how this plays out. There's pros and cons to so much right now.....

Personally I worry Brittany hasn't been targeted so that means one thing- she's got connections to many other players. That leaves things unpredictable....I fucking hate unpredictable!

Robby is becoming leery of Jay but I think without Brittany that he will focus more on our 'f3'. I'm not considering John right now since we may not have a choice if he wins another immunity.... personally I'm ok with him there.

Wow....too much to consider....maybe someone will do or say something stupid to give me clarity ;)
1698 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brittany J. [Taormina Tribe]

https://images.yuku.com/image/gif/e771624c1b69a7bd70f6b5cc1177744ca00e5545_r.gif
So i unfortunately lose the immunity challenge and I knew my fate was basically sealed. I really thought last night was the perfect chance to turn the game on its head but Jay and John thought otherwise and screwed me over in taking Nick out, however, Robby told me that I might be okay tonight because Max is being considered to be voted out. I’m not holding my breath, though since my side has been constantly getting lied to!!
https://media1.tenor.com/images/2650003527d64d515403d4387faa147e/tenor.gif
Jay’s told me that he would rather Max go due to him just sparking interest all of a sudden, which pisses him off (rightfully so) so i’m just egging this on in hopes that it’ll get him to vote with me. I will be shocked if I’m able to even pull off a tie tonight but 6th is what I’m expecting to get.

*writes Max’s name on parchment*
https://i1.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/abi-trashes-joes-hair.gif
I gotta hope for the best tonight and see if Robby and Jay are actually going to do what they say they are. I tried my best but there’s nothing else I can do to split that core 4 up and Jay’s an idiot for not trying to do something earlier. Regardless, you’re a challenge threat for the end game so I’m hoping these people open their eyes and actually take a shot. I tried talking to you but hardly got a positive response so better you than me!
1698 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby J. [Taormina Tribe]

https://youtu.be/wT-FmY0FaOQ

open group

MemeVivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!