This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CONFESSIONALS

Topic » CONFESSIONALS

1725 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Aug 19, 2019 21:38:15
CoachWade
Final Words
purplebb4PokepatThePugTheSexiestDude990

Wow, I’m literally out of this game and it doesn’t fucking feel real. I’d say this was probably the unluckiest journey I’ve ever had in a Survivor game and its so upsetting. If I were to be voted out by Julian’s team then I’d accept that but I’m so bitter because my own fucking team voted me out. It hurts so freaking bad and it just brings back all the bad memories of these group games. I’ve been unloyal in the past but like this game I felt was different. I was an advocate for BBs team and I wanted our team to do well. Hufus and Harry I literally did everything with and we went through 4 tribals together and they just backstab me like we’ve fucking had nothing. I was the one vote for Nick M and I don’t regret it because I did what the team wanted me to do and it just hurts so freaking bad and if I did a video confessional of this I’d probably cry tbh. Me and Hufus were just starting to become friends too and I was wanting us to finally be allies and go far together. However, Hufus is never loyal and I’ve given him way too many chances. I honestly think me and Hufus can become friends again but for now I don’t want anything to do with him. He’s done me wrong so many fucking times and enough is enough already. This game has also made me feel even less connected to Purples series because now I see Harry and Hufus in a negative light. I hope those 2 get what is coming to them especially Hufus. He literally will stab a bitch to win this game and he wonders why I fucking hate playing with him.

I felt like I’ve seriously done the most that I can in this game and I don’t have any regrets but I’m coming out of this game with hard core bitterness. Who can fucking account for going to 5 tribal councils. Some people only went to one tribal council and I was sitting at fucking five. I even felt like I made connections with Nick M and Eli on Julian’s tribe and they didn’t even vote me which was all I can really do. I guess me being loyal to my team was a fault of mine but I’ll always be a BB advocate. However, I don’t have regrets and after being at tribal council 3 consecutive times in the minority its stressful and I was able to get out of 2 of those votes while keeping my morals still in tact which can’t be said for Hufus or Harry.

I can’t wait for Purples survivor all stars so I can go after both Hufus and Harry but after that I’m so done playing group games for a long fucking time and I freaking mean it this time.
1725 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh (Poveglia Tribe)

I haven’t heard one person talk to me this round, and I’ve tried to message people.

Out of everyone on these two tribes going to tribal, the only salvageable people are John and Demi. I’d like to work with them, and could be a humble servant. Otherwise, I’m going to be going along for the ride and hope the gun isn’t aimed at me. There seems to be no rivalries hat I can feed into, or just general disdain.

When no one responds to your Skype messages it’s tough. I’m having a very tough go this game. Things haven’t been fun
1725 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh (Poveglia Tribe)

Wow so I did that. To find an idol 1 hour before tribal where I was being voted out 9-1. Can’t make that up. I knew pretty much for a fact I was going, but I didn’t expect 9-1. I initially was going to random.org my vote and let the roulette wheel of names determine their fate. It would have been poetic and nice, but I wanted to avenge my friend brady for his blindside last vote and I wanted to get a major player out of the game in hufus.

There could be wiggle room with some of these people, John tashi have talked to me, they voted me but atleast they talked to me. Demi never responded to my hello. Should’ve voted her ass out lol, I equally dislike them all.

But even with the idol play I’m just 1 step further in a long path to even making it. I’m no closer to finding any footing and I’m still alone in this game. Legitimately alone, not one person in this entire game wants to work with me or strategizes with me. It’s genuinely hard to even have fun when nobody would give you the time of day for days now.

I may have won today but tomorrow will be a challenge. Let’s see where we land
1725 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh (Poveglia Tribe)

So Tashi's biggest gripe with me was that I was shady, specifically voting out Slothy. Yeah ill admit to that, that was shady, and perhaps a really big mistep in my game, but I wanted to choose a different path with new allies. So I owned it and apologized.

Now Tashi wants to form a group against Eli. Yay, i found a group to protect me, but guess what, Eli wanted to work with me. Now Eli wants to use me to get out Brittany.

I cant stab my new people in the back already, can I? Julians group is pretty powerful. Do i go with the power or try to level out the playing field? Only time will tell.
1725 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James (Florence Tribe)

Ok so Josh votes Tashi at our first tribal for no reason meaning my close ally Slothy left which was shit.

We steamrolled next few immunities, amazing.

Swap. I LOVE my swap tribe.

So I’ve got Brittany which is perf, I adore Manalord, Robby a king and Harry legend.

We win first swap immunity after I snag the tiebreaker point LMAO screen time baby!

Anyway we unfortunately lose today.

Tashi is on the tribe with us at tribal so my solid trio of tashi Brittany and I can stick
Initially I wanna do Josh for fucking us and as he just survived after idol play - 9*-1 truly iconic though.

Anyway our trio quickly agree on Eli which is honestly perfect,

Now we’re getting Harry and Josh which is MAJORITY.

I’ll possibly tell my other allies like the Nick’s and Robby - as a chat of 3 with Nick mana, Robby and I was made.

But yeah I vote ELI tonight!
1724 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brittany (Florence Tribe)

These past multiple days have been pretty easy for Pat’s Platoon, we were able to win every challenge since the first one and are just now coming back to tribal. Tashi, James and myself have become a pretty tight-knit trio so reuniting after our tribes swapped is pretty calming... Josh finally decided to apologize and made it clear that he’s down to stick with this group of 5 composed of original PP plus Harry, from BB’s Battalion. I’m surprised my name didn’t come out of Eli’s mouth considering he hates me so we’ll see if it’s actually between him or Tashi tonight. I trust the people I’m with and hope I don’t go this early because I’m here to play!

*Writes Eli’s name on parchment*
https://i.redd.it/nz0dks0z84mz.gif
You are, without a doubt, always going to be my target no matter what we’re playing. I don’t like you and you don’t like me, which is fine but what isn’t fine is you constantly making personal remarks about me even though I don’t ever get that nasty with you. I’m tired of you and don’t want to deal with you later on in the game so I hope that this is the first and last time I have to write your name down on this piece of parchment.
1724 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh (Poveglia Tribe)

I’m going to be treading lightly and just take things a little easier, but I think it’s apparent that I need new allies. There will always be a level of non trust between pokepats group and myself and Harry aswell. I came into last night feeling very confident in turning a new page with my old group and finding new people, but again today I feel just as I did yesterday before I received 9 votes against me.

I want to develop a new relationship with Robby and hope that we can be a duo. He’s a great player and I need just 1 person that doesn’t have any other interest. Tashi and Harry are obviously together and I will always be someone who will be a liability down the road with them.

I hoped to work with Eli, but to flip here would be going out on a limb and I wouldn’t even know where to land if I voted tashi out tonight. My old tribemates would go mental if I did that.

Once a merge comes, I can develop some real footing and make the moves I need to make, right now I need to make people feel good with me and take things 1 tribal at a time
1724 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL / VOTE
===
Robby (Florence Tribe)

I play both sides
I'm not gonna lie
For now I will abide
Time for a move is near nigh
Then I will turn the tide
A swift kick to their thigh
I wait til all worlds collide
For now I vote for eli
1724 days ago
ThePug
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi (Kolby's Klan)

Now that I have had coffee, I can more clearly give you guys insight on my thoughts, lol.
I'm wanting max, Robby and John to go far into the game with me and I'm greedy so I also want Hufus, Harry and Brady also! Best way for this to happen is to vote out JP and form an alliance. I need 'the king' gone anyways lol. * No offense JP*

I was worried that Robby, John and Max wouldn't feel as strongly as I about sticking to the alliance so I've asked Harry to work closely with Max, Brady to befriend John and Hufus with Robby. It doesn't hurt the alliance for there to be multiple bonds, ya know.

We have to look at one situation at a time and if I'm playing my cards right then we are in better shape in the event of a swap and it keeps us alive.

They will come for me eventually, but it will be further down the road ;)
1724 days ago
ThePug
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi (Kolby's Klan)

I'm boring today....not much to discuss except somehow luck was on my side yesterday and I allowed us one more day of boredom, lol.

I know by the looks of the tribal council questions that the swap is upon us! Holy shit who will my next group of crazy castaways be????

I'll figure it out, I can get along with most anybody so it will for sure be interesting.

I do hope that Hufus, Brady and Harry find a way to survive tonight. Yikes
1724 days ago
ThePug
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi (Genoa Tribe)

What a day of friggin' ups and downs!

The votes are read and Brady is voted out ...I was shocked that Hufus and Harry threw him under SO quickly but I needed that big ass dose of reality, actually. I needed to see they aren't going to fight for you so buck the fuck up and count on yourself....anyways....

*Pulls out the idol that reads Klan and kisses it *
This, I will tell no one about and save it for a very special occasion. One of those assholes will get too cocky and need to be given 'a big ass dose of reality' too.

The swap was uncomfortable as always. I have Max and John so that's great but going to tc with another tribe makes it layers of complicated. I actually think Josh maybe the best to get through this vote til everything gets figured out.

I haven't played in about a year and I forget how crazy this shit is and some folks are, lol ;)
1724 days ago
ThePug
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi (Genoa Tribe)

You know alot of people say "oh I want to play with you".....what does that really mean in a game where you are waiting to vote me out?

I'm sure some mean 'they want to keep me close' and some really mean it and some think because I've won twice that I somehow know what I'm doing, lol.

I say 'great' to everyone that says they want to play with me because for me to win this one.....I will have to play them all- and those are hard odds.
1724 days ago
ThePug
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi (Genoa Tribe)

I used to say how pathetic people were crying on a Confessional but I'm damn close....I'm not sure how i let my guard down today and Hufus left.

Here's the thing, I messaged everyone that I could about an hour before the vote and found out most had not talked to Josh so 'Woo-Hoo' he's not worried....there's an idol.

I'm not sure what Josh's thinking, he barely tries to stay by talking to anyone, plays an idol but what does he think is going to happen tomorrow? Oh Well, I'm letting it go now, lol. He is really not a problem for me right now.
1724 days ago
ThePug
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi (Genoa Tribe)

Today I'm back with clarity, I will admit that Hufus and I have had a complicated past, I had the wind knocked out of me that Josh idoled him out. Fuck, I have an idol and I sat there and told everyone that something was weird but somehow maybe it was meant to be.
Sometimes people you're close with can warp your clarity SO I put my big girl panties on and decided to focus.

Robby 'looks' like he's in bad shape and I would have given him my idol since he's my 'person' in this game but he says he's fine. Lol, I have to laugh because I shouldn't have doubted Robby would be ok!

It's a fresh day, I'm good with my tribe and I'll hold us together to keep winning.
1724 days ago
ThePug
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby (Florence Tribe)

open group

MemeVivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!