This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CONFESSIONALS

Topic » CONFESSIONALS

1709 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Aug 15, 2019 12:52:43
LaFierceBrittany2
CONFESSIONAL
TheSexiestDude990

Game starts and Pat’s Platoon unfortunately comes up short... however, we all like one another and don’t want to vote anybody off of our tribe so we’re just going to go with someone that’s pretty irritating already. Other than that, I feel like I’m on good terms with Josh and James (who i’d like to align with) while I have a small connection with Slothy. Tashi and I haven’t really talked 1 on 1 so i’d like for her to go first considering she’s also a very good Survivor player. If it comes down to it, she will be the one i’d target if we lose again. Wish me luck tonight, I know I’ll need it since BB’s Battalion practically all hate me!!
1709 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Aug 15, 2019 13:40:52
J2999
Confessional
TheSexiestDude990purplebb4PokepatThePug

Enters

So this cast is literally atrocious LMAO

there’s some very good people but like at least 1/4 of the cast dislike me so that’s enough for me to not be a fan!!!

Ok so Patrick invited me and I just had to accept
I see our tribe
I am NOT a fan.

Tashi and I never work together well lmao, Josh was pissed with me after Pokepat’s second chances as I idoled Livingston causing his exit 3*-2 LMAO. Brittany and I are good I think / hope?! Slothy and I yeah we’re sound.

We lost the first challenge which is SAD, but we’re with BB’s tribe who in my opinion are least likely to be solid. I know Harry and Hufus are a unit, I also like Brady. I do like Nathan but my tribe lowkey want him gone. Rocks night 1 baby!

We should be 5 strong, and I don’t see Harry, Hufus or Brady voting me so I should be good with the other side! Like I do think it’ll be 5-5 but I suppose we will see hahaha.
1709 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh (Pat's Platoon)

I didn’t think I’d be back this soon.

I’m not the fondest of my tribe, but as I always do I make the best of any situation. Pretty much everyone from my original tribe has approached me to form an alliance, but I can tell it’s just covering their bases, feeling people out. My bread and butter is to really get them to start talking. I don’t reveal info, or throw people under the bus (too often), but I can tell when someone does want to play with me.

Our tribe and purples is going to tribal, and Brady is my friend-enemy is several games, but I consider him a friend and he’s one of very few I want to work with closely. I’d rather work with purples tribe than my own. I told brady that I would vote out anyone from my tribe, just give me a name. There seems to be a dependence on our original tribes with these duo tribal. Self survival is my forte, and I am not going to throw my neck on the line for people I don’t really trust.

Brady wanted to do Slothy, and I don’t know slothy, Seems like a nice guy, but I probably have more inroads with the other people on my tribe. Whether this is a blindside is still in the air. I’m sure tashi and Harry will work together. I am still cautious, I don’t have any allies on my tribe and no go to friends really anywhere on this cast.
1709 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Slothy (Pat's Platoon)

Right now I have no idea how this Tribal is gonna end. We decided to vote for Nathan as a tribe, because he's someone that Hufus and Harry might flip on to avoid rocks. The only person that I would even consider flipping on over here is Josh because I dont know him.

Other than that I really like my tribe. I really like Tashi and I feel pretty good with her because we've worked together in the past. Tb to #Namaste. Me and Brit worked together once before and I always work pretty closely with JaMeS.
https://media.giphy.com/media/jtPvdmDANUzsBPBUi9/giphy.gif

So if this shitty twist ends then maybe this will get better
1709 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
John (Kolby's Klan)

btw i consider us even for that immunity challenge from PI now that Slothy got 20th
1708 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh (Pat's Platoon)

Well I did that, I voted for slothy to go home. I am coming into this game with not many friends and My strategy is not to stick with my tribe, but to make friends on the other side and prove loyalties to them by burning my tribemates. Making friends with everyone is not optimal, it will lead you to people not trusting you fully ever. Showing blood from your original tribe represents real desire to work with.

One tribal down, let’s see how far we can do this
1707 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby (Kolby's Klan)

My first time on Skype in months

Robby, 7:08 PM
Brady: the amount of history here is absurd. Best off getting him out of here asap

Lee: bad blood here. Opposite side in Julian's and fought in stars. He's gotta go too

Demi: YESSS gotta love having demi on my tribe

Brittany: I like her but we never are able to work together. Hope we can change that here but wouldn't expect that

Harry: played with him a few times but havent worked together too closely. He's typically been a quieter player in my seasons with him

Jay: I like Jay! We don't always work together but he's a chill dude

Max: I've worked with him. Also have taken him out early(i.e. KvB) I could see me doing either here. Could be a first boot if i like the rest of my tribe more but I'd rather not

Josh: Josh is alright. Not much more to say about him

Hufus: WHY IS HUFUS NOT ON MY TRIBE I mean I get that me him and demi is an unfair trifecta but still one can hope

Nick: love nick. Definitely working with him if he doesn't get out early( he probably will)

James: love James but he will probably want me gone so a jury spot would be perfect for him

Nathan: i played with him years ago. Not much to say

Nick 2: love nick hes a great gay

John: I'll gladly work with John. Hes a good guy and a great player

Slothy: slothy was inactive in my games with him so not much to say

Stef: first person I don't know!

Eli: I like eli. I'd work with him

JP: gotta love JP. Obviously a huge threat

Tashi: I played with tashi I think but don't remember it much
1707 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi (Kolby's Klan)

'm kinda happy to be back, for now. I have a feeling that will change in a few days to a week, lol.

I'm glad to have Robby and Max with me, there's been good and bad history with them but overall I trust them (as much as you can). John gives me good vibes but JP, well I have a feeling I will have to figure him out. He didn't give off alot of team spirit during the challenge or after so I'll make sure I keep an eye on him.

I like alot of the cast. Harry, Hufus, Eli, Brady, Nick and a few others I've played with and I THINK we stand on pretty good terms....but you know people hold onto bullshit that you may have forgotten about and it'll bite you when you least expect it. I'm probably sitting here thinking I'm sitting pretty and Hufus is making a voodoo doll in my image....as we speak, lol.
1707 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi (Kolby's Klan)

We have been avoiding tribal, luckily, so we haven't had to get down and dirty, yet. I have been trying to keep the tribe feeling 'warm and cozy'  and reaching out to a couple of people on other tribes to rekindle things (for the future).

If Hufus wasn't in the game I feel it would be a bit easier. We always had this great relationship until last year when we finally 'broke up' so to speak lol. I still will feel conflicted on whether I trust him or not so I'm planning on keeping my distance. I also trust Harry, we have only played together a few times but it was easy to trust him and I feel good about him now.

Robby is my number 1 in this game....my SS, lol. Don't ask 😉. Max and I have had a LONG history but it works out better for us if we stay together instead of apart. John seems great too. My Klan is fabulous!
1707 days 16 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Lee:

Okay so coming in here, the Juggernauts were going to stay "5 strong" to the end, we will see how long that lasts... Coming into this I see Nathan here and I genuinely don't like him, hes a shady prick, hes homophobic and needs to get out of the closet... anyways I wanted to make himself a target and just flat out say I didnt like him in front of everyone! After I SLAYED the first challenge and his tribe lost, I gave both tribes a message to vote him off because hes not a good person to work with. And the opposing tribe actually took my advice HOWEVER JOSH THREW A VOTE ON TASHI. So disappointing. Now that we lost now, I want them thinking im voting Nathan, however I'm voting inactive stef cause if there is an idol to be played on Nathan, it would be WASTED. I have Hufus and Harry not voting for me from his tribe. He is really bad at campaigning to these people. He shouldn't be really trusted if hes willing to vote off his friend roman to get ahead. hes a sneaky bitch (: But his time will come sooooon enough just. you. wait.
1706 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Brady (Kolby's Klan)

My vote happily goes to John Paul

J fucking P!  I’m so happy to be writing his name down. He’s a huge player and getting him out before he gets online is a win for me.
1706 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
CONFESSIONAL
===
Robby (Kolby's Klan)

confessional:  https://youtu.be/EMM_Kbh8el8
vote:
here comes my first riddle
it may get a bit rapey
get ready to be diddled
DNA tests making me achy
this time I play my fiddle
for the win, I have the key
each victim, I shall nibble
I cast my vote for JP
1706 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
CONFESSIONAL
===
Demi (Kolby's Klan)

Kind of had a feeling that we were going to be heading to tribal council soon so I had some thinking to do..... I really wouldn't mind voting JT since he hasn't been active.

When I found out that we were going to tc with Brady, Hufus and Harry ....I knew right away that JP had to go. I trust Harry, Hufus and Brady much more going forward than I do JP.  It doesn't hurt that I'll be getting rid of the other possible 3 time winner.

Earlier today (before the challenge) I already tell Brady not to worry that I'm messaging Max and Robby laying the groundwork for JP to go and honestly, what started out as selfish actually turned into a good move for the tribe.

Maybe I am getting into the swing of things again ;)
1706 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus (BB's Battalion)

changing my vote to brady

just to disrupt some chaos and a backup plan in case someone tries something!

*faints*

chaos is my kingdom vibes?
1706 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Hufus (BB's Battalion)

mwah mwah this is hufus the baddest bb battalion warrior bitch!

i figured it was time for me to come out of my shell and start sending confessionals, cause ive been walking the walk and playing the game so far! honestly being in BB's Battalion...life's a mess. Not only we've been to every single tribal so far, but we also had the controversial personalities of Stef and Nathan, who made sure to get into fights and messy arguments in the main chat w the other tribes, so basically we're like screwed?

Besides that, it's not a secret to some people that me and Harry are dating, which could REALLY paint a target on our backs. I don't know who exactly knows about it, the only person I know for sure that knows it is NickJay112, and he's kinda working w us right now, which is good. Me and him are not on best terms when it comes to personal things, but I know he's loyal and that's why I'm taking a chance on him in this game, and I straight up told him that and let him know that it's not like we're becoming friends again. I mean, we might, but I didn't want to guarantee anything, and I had to clarify that and being scared of hurting my game wouldn't stop me from doing that.

But anyway... what i really wanted was to talk about this last tribal. I'm having flashbacks to my inner chaotic persona in Kolby's Survivor and I really wanted that side to come out in this tribal. I threw a vote at Brady for 1 simple reason... I was hoping to create some chaos and to plant some doubt seeds between Brady and the people from Kolby's tribe, just to let them antagonize each other even more LOL Robby talked to me about his messy relationship with Brady and how they are not always in the same side while playing with each other. Him and Max are not also on good terms since we gave Max 1st boot in RvR. And they werent gonna think about me being the one who voted for him, since... how could I? We're tribemates! We're down to 3 members! We're victims of MemeVivor Society >:[[[ If he went home I'd be in danger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((((

LMFAO okay im a mess. I just wanted to stir shit up and have some fun. Demi straight up asked me if I was the one who voted for Brady, like she knows me too well and that's why we've been BFFs LMFAO But i denied and i let her know it wasnt me, so I hope I convinced her... If not, then its too bad! But I had to do it anyway *giggles*

https://media.giphy.com/media/lNFxMhecj3mIxTzz5h/giphy.gif
1705 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Josh B. (Poveglia Tribe)

Life has been good for me these past few days avoiding tribal, letting my tribe win for me. Reaping the benefits. sadly though i have little to no friends, not many people trust me, and nobody wants to team up. I am teetering between being a loyal combatant or just someone who will sell you out to survive one more day in this game. If no one comes to me, ill probably have to just sell my soul to the devil.

My only friend in the entire game Brady went home today. Not good. Hufus and Harry are bad news and i warned brady of that.

My time is nigh in the game, and i am probably going to have to lie my teeth off, and just spread seeds of doubt, and do what I gotta do to make it one step further. This isn't going to be easy.

open group

MemeVivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!