This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S13] Three-Way Knockouts: Part 2!

Topic » [S13] Three-Way Knockouts:..

1286 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Emily Luther vs. Savannah Outen vs. Taylor Swift
1286 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Emily Luther “The Edge of Glory”

Aili James: *stands and claps* I’m so mad that I don’t have you on my team! Your audition was stunning! This performance as well was sooo stunning! Better than Gaga herself tbh! I just love how you’re able to connect to your performances and make us, the audience connect to your performance as well. You have one of my favorite voices in the competition and I’m hoping Michael lets you go so that I can SNATCH YOU GIRL!

Chris: You are interesting but tonight was a let down to your audition. Not a good song choice for you in my opinion.

Kimberly: *standing ovation* Come through vocals! I’m a fan of yours now because this performance was pitch perfect! Like yes girl! It’s your tone for me that just draws me in! I think no matter what if Michael doesn’t pick you, Aili will steal you so great job with this performance Emily!

Michael: Turning for you was definitely the right call. I absolutely love your voice and just loved where this performance went. I would be surprised if the other coaches didnt want to steal you after this performance. That is if they even get a chance to steal you ;)

Ryan: You got a rich voice that I can hear and I got to say that do like your tempo of this song as it does benefit you as a singer. Hearing your vocals, you are a beauty of a singer with that distinct sound and you are invested with the song giving it your all and that is very good but I want to say that you could have a clearer voice to showcase your power but other than that good start.
1286 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Savannah Outen “Roar”

Aili James: *stands and claps* Wow! Team Michael has been on fire lately! Everyone has been delivering amazing performances! This was yet another amazing performance and you kinda country-fied this song and I AM HERE FOR IT! This was a very refreshing song choice with impressive vocals as well!

Chris: *claps* Loved the rendition of that Katy Perry song! I was absolutely enjoying this and I'm excited what else you're gonna offer to us.

Kimberly: *standing ovation* I’m in love with this performance! I definitely feel all ya coaches are underestimating you on TeamMichael but after this I have my eye on you because you can really sing and give us performances like this! Although not my favourite I believe you have extreme potential to go far!

Michael: I still see the potential from you and if Im being honest I still think you need some time to improve your voice. I think with more recent stuff you can go pretty far this season but I havent seen it yet. I dont know your true potential so this decision is gonna be hard tonight.

Ryan: *Standing Ovation* I see the lion inside of you as you were roaring through the performance giving my stomach butterflies after this. Yes, I really loved this as you warmed my heart singing with so much passion in your voice with that power being just right and everything did fell into place with your energy being fantastic and I can’t praise you enough on this stand out you did.
1286 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Taylor Swift “Out Of The Woods”

Aili James: *standing ovation and claps proud* WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOW! TAYLOR AIN’T PLAYING THIS SEASON! This performance was magical, pure magic! One of my favorite Knockout performances of the night by far! You just have such an incredible storyteller voice that I am taken on a journey with you throughout this performance and it’s absolutely BRILLIANT! This was your shining moment for sure! Keep these performances coming and I think we could see you in the Lives!

Chris: *claps* YASSS TAY TAY! You definitely serving vocals & talent tonight and I am so much into this. This is interesting battle and good luck ladies!

Kimberly: *standing ovation* Honestly your not my favourite vocalist or artist of all time but here I really enjoyed you! You’re slowly showing us that you really can sing and hold your own against your competition and honestly I have no clue what Michael is going to do now! All 3 really did amazing here! Well done Taylor!

Michael: I just absolutely love your story telling with your songs. I honestly think this could be your season to go far. With the right song choices you can do wonders in the competition. I honestly got lost in this performance and just closed my eyes listening to the music. Amazing job!

Ryan: Look at you with your gentle vocals as this was very charming with what you can do showing your complete range here. I got to say that I very much liked when you hit those high notes as that was golden and you got some passion in you which is a great start but at times your notes were a bit messy when changing range but when you hold it, it sounds so great.
1286 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
It’s now time for Michael to announce the winner of this Knockout!
1286 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael: This knockout had a very clear winner for me if Im being honest and they showed the potential of what they can do in this competition so with that being said the winner of this knockout is......
Taylor Swift!!!

I do hope tho that someone steals Emily because you did a wonderful job tonight!
1286 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Taylor Swift!
You are the WINNER of this Knockout!
1286 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Emily Luther and Savannah Outen are available for a steal/save!
1286 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, it's now time for you to use your Steals/Saves!
1286 days 2 hours ago
J4ckWilko
AHH im scared. Please someone steal Savannah
1286 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
AVAILABLE FOR A STEAL/SAVE:
Gyth Rigdon
Lady Gaga
Ella Mai
Samantha Johnson
Brynn Cartelli
Sabrina Carpenter
Emily Luther
Savannah Outen
1286 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
*claps for everyone*

Every performance imo has been KILLER like not one bad performance for me and I’m shocked! These aren’t even the Playoffs EEEK!
1286 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
*claps for everyone*

Every performance imo has been KILLER like not one bad performance for me and I’m shocked! These aren’t even the Playoffs EEEK!

I agreee!
1286 days 2 hours ago
NanoNerd
Praying for samantha johnson to get stolen or saved...
1286 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
*SLAMS STEAL BUTTON FOR EMILY LUTHER*

EMILY!!!! THE STARS ARE ALIGNING! I've wanted you SO BAD ever since I saw you audition this season! You have such a beautiful voice and it would be a pleasure having you apart of #TeamAiliJames! <3

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!