This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S13] Three-Way Knockouts: Part 2!

Topic » [S13] Three-Way Knockouts:..

1286 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Brynn Cartelli vs. Daneliya Tuleshova vs. Sabrina Carpenter
1286 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Brynn Cartelli “Skyfall”
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6k2sbj

Aili James: *stands and claps* OMFG DAMN!!! YOU BETTA SANG BRYNN! The control and range in this performance is out of the world! Like you absolutely brought it tonight, the improvement from your audition is tremendous, a wonderful display of vocals tonight!

Chris: *claps* You definitely served tonight and given a good rendition to the song. Not a fan of your voice but I'll give you a props when you pulled those big notes flawlessly. Well done!

Kimberly: *standing ovation* *looks at Aili* Great grab here Aili! Brynn you absolutely killed this song and just really demanded the stage! I did not expect those vocals from you if I’m being honest and I think Aili has a really really tough decision to make here because you gave it your all tonight!

Michael: Hello neighbor! I think this was a solid performance from you and exactly what you needed tonight to end up still in the competition. Your coach is Aili so I have no idea whats gonna happen with this decision as he loves you all. I potentially see you getting a steal tonight if you dont win this knockout.

Ryan: This is a very haunting version of the song and I can see a glimmer of hope but to be honest I wasn’t as impressed. Yeah you got a good range and this was alright showing your low notes but I didn’t see you take this up a notch as you were stuck at the same stage and I really want to see more energy coming from you and give it some punch as this is what you need to do.
1286 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I hope you liked my song
1286 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Daneliya Tuleshova “Who You Are”

Aili James: *stands and claps with tears* DANELIYA!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!! You brought me to tears chile! Man, this song just always gets me emotional, it’s one of those songs that I hold very dear to my heart. I did notice that you changed the pace up a little of the song. I do prefer the original pace a little more but this was such a STUNNING performance regardless!

Chris: *claps* The bad arrangement of the song taken away your great vocals and I'm pissed as you didn't deserved that! Anyways you definitely have a beautiful voice is it just that I finding this performance above average.

Kimberly: *standing ovation* Ok girl you better singggg! This was such an amazing cover of Who You Are and you literally were on fire every second in this performance! Making this decision a lot harder for Aili but you truly are a talent and I think Aili would be wrong to lose you, especially after this performance! You impressed me a lot tonight well done!

Michael: Obviously you are an incredible singer and one of the front runners this season but I was honestly expecting more from you tonight. I still think it was great enough for you to win this knockout but I was just looking to get blown away from you.

Ryan: I find it impressing with your voice being this mature at this age but the whole song didn’t have that fight within. Let me say that you got a great voice that does help to show how unique you are but it more important to connect to the song as I wanted to see that magical moment but it didn’t happen as you lacked the power and the energy to create that.
1286 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Sabrina Carpenter “Paris

Aili James: *stands and claps and smiles* OMFG SABRINA!!! WHAT?! Your voice is just so sexy and enchanting WTF?! This song is such a bop! And you added some French???! This was such a VIBE! Your voice is just so mesmerizing and you absolutely DELIVERED tonight! This performance was such an improvement from your audition as well and I LOVED IT!

Chris: *claps* You have sultry voice and aura and I'm happy seeing you here as you bring difference to the show. This is quite entertaining but I'm not sure if you could keep up with the other competitors though.

Kimberly: *standing ovation* You may not have the strongest vocals but your vibe in this is just so cool! I really do think you could be the dark horse of this knockout and the dark horse on TeamAiliJames too! I honestly loved this!

Michael: I see a potential dark horse right here. I dont think people expect much from you but you did a great job here tonight. Im interested to see more from you and see what else you got. It all depends what happens tonight if we get to see you again or not.

Ryan: You’re really shining in your element here with your vocals being gentle but so nice to hear as it is a joy. I can see that you got vocals that have a great range that really puts on a show and that is what I like to hear especially the ending where you released that power but the softer notes could have had more energy to get more invested in but this was very good.
1286 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
We head over to Aili James to announce the winner of this Knockout!
1286 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: DAMN! Firstly, you all levelled up! Like, the performances tonight were AMAZING!!!! I could make cases as to why all 3 of you should forward but essentially I am going to go with my gut feeling and I have to go with
Daneliya Tuleshova!!!
1286 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
YAS!!!
1286 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Daneliya Tuleshova!
You are the WINNER of this Knockout!
1286 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Brynn Cartelli and Sabrina Carpenter are available for a steal/save!
1286 days 12 hours ago
Eilish
horrible
1286 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
J4ckWilko
YAS!!!

Congrats! :)
1286 days 12 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I knew that was risky af but I did that
1286 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Closing off the show, it's #TeamMichael!
1286 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Eilish
horrible

Sabrina could still be stolen or saved! :P

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!