This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: The Grand-Finale Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: The..

1332 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Gonna be close
1332 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* I would of been happy with any of your past performances being your song of the season but this was probably your best choice. I truly forgot how much I love this performance and how absolutely amazing you are. Fantastic job tonight and proud of you no matter what happens.
1332 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* I simply admire the energy you decided to pour on us today with this being RAW AND POWERFUL TO THE EARS!!!!! I can see why you decided to sing this again with how much raw energy you gave and those notes are just so amazing as I am getting goose bumps all over again. You are a wonder of an artist managing to make the most out of your vocals bringing in the energy and power making it fantastic and can’t stop loving you.
1332 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Singing The Greatest Showman hit “This Is Me”, it’s Kyla Jade!
1332 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Christina-

Thank you judges!
1332 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Kyla Jade "This Is Me"
1332 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES CRYING AND RUNS UP AND HUGS KYLA* KYLA!!!! THIS PERFORMANCE GAVE ME CHILLS GIRL!!! The emotion put into this performance just gets me every time! Like you absolutely brought me to TEARS with this performance because you are able to tell the story of this song so amazingly well! You just delivered everything I need to see in a performance and I am so in love with this performance, fabulous!
1332 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation throw shoes, chairs, slams the table * WOWWWWWW This is definitely fitted as a song of the season, this kind of represents this season and totally left an impact to me and I'm so glad I appreciate it just now. I'm so happy on your journey in this game and I would't mind if you winning this thing because you deserved better.
1332 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Just want to say that its unfortunate that this was your song of the season choice because this was the only performance of yours I had trouble really finding a back-up for. With that being said I think you started where you left off earlier tonight and did an amazing job here tonight.
1332 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* I got to hail the Queen because YOU BLOWN ME AWAY WITH IT BEING OUTSTANDING AND BONE CHILLING TO THE CORE!!!!! Yes, this is your moment to shine with how you are giving everything you got and I am very happy to hear that power of your vocals again as it never stops giving me chills. You always keep amazing me with this performance being your peak and I love your energy and emotion all packed in one to create a magical moment.
1332 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Singing the song that won her way back into the competition, it’s Alisan Porter with “Stone Cold”!
1332 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter "Stone Cold"
1332 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND ALL THE JUDGES AS WELL* ALISAN!!! YOU TURNED IT UP TONIGHT!!! LIKE MY GOD! Firstly, this was the performance earned you back your spot in the competition, whilst I hadn’t ranked you 1st that week as I did love Amanda Brown’s “Dream On” more, there’s no denying the VOCAL SLAYAGE IN THIS PERFORMANCE! Like honestly the POWER & RANGE in this PERFORMANCE IS OFF THE CHARTS!!! You absolutely slayed tonight and really redeemed yourself and made the most of your second chance, good luck with the results!
1332 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation slams the table*  Out of the three you have a roller-coaster journey this season and I'm so glad having you here. I admit I gave you lowest scores during Top 7 that made you gone which I didn't regret because I know for the fact that you could slay the comeback stage and possibly take this season by storm. You are suited to represent this season my only problem is that song was a winning song of Morissette last season however you absolutely given a jaw-dropped amazing performance of a lifetime tonight. Anyone could win this thing and I wished you all three the best of luck!
1332 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* To think you were once eliminated in this competition and used this exact song to bring yourself back into it. And here we are now in the finale with you closing out the show with a chance on winning this season. Your performances tonight have been killer and I would be very nervous if I were the other contestants. Amazing job!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!