This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: The Grand-Finale Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: The..

1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* First off how were you almost eliminated last week with that performance. Thank god I was here to stop the robbery from happening. Another fantastic performance from you once again that had you giving it your all tonight! Amazing job!
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* This is a classic and I’m not talking about the song because YOU SIMPLY MADE ME WEEP WITH HOW YOU BROUGHT THE HOUSE DOWN!!!!! I love your voice so much with how much range you can bring to this performance making it so unique and oh so special and so force as I can’t help to admire it. I can never get enough of you with how you simply bring a beam of light and that power here is almighty as I can’t stop letting this feeling out all for you.
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
ryan5676
It's Show Time!

Hey Ryan! <3
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Taking on a hit by Linda Ronstadt, it’s Alisan Porter!
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Alisan Porter "Blue Bayou"
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND SHOOK AND CLAPS* MY GOD! ALISAN! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MASTERPIECE. One of my favorite blind auditions of ALL TIME. It’s literally vocal PERFECTION! The way you sang this song with such ease and that tone, MY GOSH! Your tone is absolutely piercing and it grabbed my attention completely from the moment you started. Like girl that vocal range got me shook! This was AN ASTONISHING PERFORMANCE!!! You definitely redeemed yourself this season Alisan! Absolutely incredible, gosh I’m still in awe of this performance!
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* Though this left me want some more as it end quickly you absolutely killed this and owned this song so much. I must say this is the best version I've ever heard of the song and WOW it was just so astonishingly satisfying! Brilliant piece I've ever seen from you. For me, you got this in the  bag for this round!
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* She has arrived ladies and gentlemen. I knew you would be saving this performance for tonight if you ended up in the finale. This is one of my favorite audition performances from the voice and its one of those performances that you just want to rewatch over and over again. Amazing job!
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* You sung girl with how I am embraced by your vocals being so sweet and SO MEMORIZING TO LISTEN TO AS YOU AMAZED ME!!!!! There is so much going on with your voice here as you kill those high notes sending shivers down my spine and my heart has warmed after watching this. You’re a beauty of a singer being able to hit notes like that and I can feel that very much as I was admired by your accomplishment here which is fantastic.
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
That was our contestants new performances!
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Now onto their Song of the Season!
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
She had a lot of crooks trying to steal her heart, it’s Christina Grimmie!
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Christina Grimmie "How to Love"
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND DOES STANK FACE* YUS YOU BETTA COME AND SING LIKE AN ANGEL AGAIN!!! CHRISTINA!!!! Your tone is one of my favorites in this competition, it is so crystal clear and absolutely gorgeous! I love the way you made this song your own and completely slayed it! This was definitely your song of the season, even though I do love “Hold On, We’re Going Home” a little more but this was absolutely fantastic!
1320 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation throw shoes then screams* CHRISTINA!!!!! HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! WISE CHOICE, I'm so happy you chosen this song because this is your best-est performance you've served to us and singing this to us again WOW IT WAS BEYOND IMPRESSIVE I am feeling right now. You are CONSISTENT ACT we've seen this season didn't get in the bottom of the pack and stay in the ups. You got this Christina!!!!!! <3

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!