This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: The Grand-Finale Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: The..

1320 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
https://media.giphy.com/media/mCygEmhcy0852MWf4P/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/KB1Kph3GLAasq6a1Av/giphy.gif
1320 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Here đź’—đź’—đź’—đź’—
Rooting for everyone!
Good luck!!
1320 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
So without further ado, let's get the performances rolling!
1320 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
She’s singing “With Love” tonight, it’s Christina Grimmie!
1320 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Christina Grimmie "With Love"
1320 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Hi James! <3
1320 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION CRYING AND RUNS UP AND HUGS CHRISTINA* OMG CHRISTINA!!! This performance was so emotional and vulnerable and that emotion connected with me. This was just such a STUNNING vocal and everything about it was just so soothing! You had me hanging on to every word you sang and this was just absolutely mesmerizing! Amazing job, Christina! Not gonna lie though, I am sad we didn’t get to hear “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by you as that performance is magical but this was amazing too!
1320 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* Such a delicate performance it made me fallen in loved for you more and I'm totally into this. Even though I'm not so familiar with the song you definitely nailed it pretty well and this is just so solid. Well done!
1320 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Im so happy that you made it to the finale! I really thought you were gonna be eliminated last week based on the other performances but here you are! This was just another amazing performance from you. Personally I would of loved to see your "Can't Help Falling in Love" performance here but still amazing job!
1320 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* Oh yes, I have truly met the charming vocals I am destined to hear as I AM AMAZED BY THE POWER YOU STORED UP!!!!! You really know what to put on with this being exceptional vocals alone with how much power you can obtain and it was a blessing to hear all of this as it will hold on to me. Well this was a fired-up way to show off why you deserve to be in the final with your power giving me chills and it was oh so spectacular to watch.
1320 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Taking on The Beatles classic “Let It Be”, it’s Kyla Jade!
1320 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Kyla Jade "Let It Be"
1320 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
It's Show Time!
1320 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION AND THROWS A SHOE* YOU BETTA SANG! TAKE US TO CHURCH CHILE! This was such a graceful and elegant performance with some absolutely incredible notes! My only critique is the choir/backing vocals distracting me from you sometimes but that’s a small problem as this was just an honor to watch! Extremely soulful vocals and you should be very proud of yourself Kyla!
1320 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* Come through queen, your soul and passion are overflowing and I really felt that. You've definitely come here to sign, sealed, and delivered a fabulous performance which you got me so much into this. You take us somewhere and I'm just so blessed hearing you sang that song tonight.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!