This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: Semi-Finals Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: Semi-Finals..

1363 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* OMG Not this again?! You killed this so much and your vocals is INCREDIBLE!! I'm not gonna be shocked if you'll get top scorer with this performance once again.
1363 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Im glad you guys were able to reuse this performance because this has been my favorite performance so far this season and I think you actually needed this at this stage in the competition for you guys to make finals. Incredible performance!
1363 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* Okay let me say this, that was unbelievable and fantastic as you made me cry with pure joy. This is simply out of this world as I’m still shaking after you performed because it was that good with the harmonies and solos being so powerful and so lasting having goose bumps throughout. This is how you show off to everyone that you have become the front runners being blown away making me so proud to witness a magical moment.
1363 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jameslu
J4ckWilko
Well Chris is getting dragged for me after I heard he was the reason why I was eliminated originally

I can confirm this is true LOL! JUST WAIT till you guys see who he had 1st AT TOP 12! BIG CHOICE!

Yeah, will be something if that person is in the same place Boyce is.....ELIMINATED!
1363 days 2 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Brandon seriously you would throw punches at what he said
1363 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandonh1
Jameslu
J4ckWilko
Well Chris is getting dragged for me after I heard he was the reason why I was eliminated originally

I can confirm this is true LOL! JUST WAIT till you guys see who he had 1st AT TOP 12! BIG CHOICE!

Yeah, will be something if that person is in the same place Boyce is.....ELIMINATED!

Just you wait to see! A lot of times 1 judge will be the saving grace for 1 act in the early rounds tbh
1363 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
You don't own her, it's Kyla Jade!
1363 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Kyla Jade "You Don't Own Me"
1363 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
J4ckWilko
Brandon seriously you would throw punches at what he said

LOLLLL
1363 days 2 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Tbh I hate this performance of Kyla’s
1363 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES AND SHOOK* MISS KYLA!!!! YOU SHOOK ME BEFORE AND YOU’VE DONE IT AGAIN!!! The growls and grit in this performance is what makes it so exciting!! This is a vocal powerhouse PERFORMANCE!!!! YOU ABSOLUTELY DELIVERED SOME KILLER VOCALS!! A fantastic performance that I honestly can not complain about anything, just stellar!
1363 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* Such a breathtaking performance you just pulled tonight Kyla! OMG You sang with all your heart and I was like shookt every time you unleashed those powerful notes! I would love you to make in the finals because you definitely take this contest by storm.
1363 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Why is everyone bringing it tonight. I like how 3 of these performances tonight were used n Top 7. This is absolutely your best performances so far this season and I would actually be shocked if we didnt see you in the finale after this. Fantastic job!
1363 days 2 hours ago
J4ckWilko
He scored boyce a 3/10 because it was only Lauren singing and they was entered as a group
1363 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* You go girl as you show take that power to another level with that voice of yours owning that stage and the atmosphere. I like this side of you as your showing to the world what power you are able to produce with this being nothing but amazing as I got butterflies in my stomach just hearing those notes. You are a gem tonight as you’ve let loose and made a great performance rich with soul and power and was awesome to watch as you are coming through.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!