This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: Semi-Finals Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: Semi-Finals..

1362 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandonh1
J4ckWilko
I heard Chris is

LOLLLL...."Robbed"

I've learnt to NEVER trust Chris! LOL!
1362 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES AND JUDGES* WOWOWOWOW! Honestly, I am going to have to say it now, tonight everyone is performing my favorite performance of theirs and it’s gonna be super hard for me to rank! BUT this performance is just such a masterclass vocal and you absolutely smashed it YET AGAIN! Amazing vocal, MaKenzie!
1362 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Well Chris is getting dragged for me after I heard he was the reason why I was eliminated originally
1362 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* I'm pretty sure you can still survive even if you used "How Deep Is Your Loved" in the next round but using this again tonight is a wise choice! It's one of your best-est performance and fingers crossed you'll get your first top 1 this season because you deserved better!
1362 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* Loved it last time you sang this and I still absolutely love it this time as well. Were truly about to get 2 robbed queens tonight. Fantastic performance once again. Love listening to your voice every week as it makes me melt in my seat. Amazing job!
1362 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* There is that magical charm when I see you as this was lovely once again with you showing the range you can do in this competition. This is more like it as I love seeing this amount of power that you can accomplish as I knew you had it inside of you and honestly, I am proud to witness your talent. It was so great to see the power you can do with the right song as it really shows helping to make this stand out as it was really beautiful to me.
1362 days 23 hours ago
Brandonh1
J4ckWilko
Well Chris is getting dragged for me after I heard he was the reason why I was eliminated originally

Right, Now who's behind Boyce's elimination? I know the song wasn't the best but still!!!
1362 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I want Kim’s predictions tonight
1362 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Brandon if only you heard Faake with a performance from Boyce Avenue. Anyone would like to explain?
1362 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
J4ckWilko

I can confirm this is true LOL! JUST WAIT till you guys see who he had 1st AT TOP 12! BIG CHOICE!
1362 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
J4ckWilko
Brandon if only you heard Faake with a performance from Boyce Avenue. Anyone would like to explain?

Brandon would be just as annoyed as I was.
1362 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Singing one of the hits from The Greatest Showman, it's 4th Impact!
1362 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
4th Impact "This Is Me"
1362 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Jameslu
J4ckWilko

Brandon would be just as annoyed as I was.

THAT WAS SOOOO CRAZY XD
1362 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION AND THROWS SHOES* YOU GIRLS DID IT AGAIN!!! This was one of your breakout performances that really made you girls become frontrunners! I do feel there is inconsistency with your performances but this performance is amazing because you girls really told the story of this song perfectly and ngl I was surprised when you got 1st for that show as I expected MaKenzie or Kyla to get 1st but I AIN’T COMPLAINING! FAB PERFORMANCE!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!