This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Second Chances: Semi-Finals Live Show & Results!

Topic » Second Chances: Semi-Finals..

1338 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION CRYING AND THROWING SHOES SUPER PROUD* OMFG ALISAN!!!! I  HATE YOU RN!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I ADORE THIS PERFORMANCE!!! It brings me to tears every time because you just bring have so much emotion in this performance and you just sing throughout this performance so effortlessly and I think I have listened to this performance like 10 times because I just love it so much! Absolutely STUNNING PERFORMANCE AT A CRUCIAL TIME!!!!
1338 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* Even though I'm not familiar with the song it was grew on me when you sang it, I got connected so much on your performance. The moment you performed you bewitches me, it was so brilliant, very delicate piece you've served to us.
1338 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Good luck with Christina brandon
1338 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* This is gonna be a brutal night tonight if this is how were gonna start off the show. How are we gonna eliminate 2 of these acts just looking at the setlist. This is probably my favorite performance of yours you have done so far this season and I know you still have the best to come. Amazing job!
1338 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan:

*Standing Ovation* Damn you can really sing as that was just amazing to witness THAT POWER SENDING SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE!!!!! You really put on a show as I got to wipe a tear as you managed to convey your voice in this performance being so whimsical and heart-warming and oh so magical as I love it so much. This was a great way to tell us why you deserve to be here as I was spellbound by your voice and its power giving me goose bumps.
1338 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
Only a few more days til the real stats are posted....Who's getting dragged?

https://media.giphy.com/media/3riOvQ76NWafUohSag/giphy.gif
1338 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
Jameslu
Hey Brandon!
Good Luck tonight!

Thanks!
1338 days 21 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I heard Chris is
1338 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
J4ckWilko
Good luck with Christina brandon

Thank U, you too!
1338 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Brandonh1
Only a few more days til the real stats are posted....Who's getting dragged?

LMFAO I AM CRYING!!!!
1338 days 21 hours ago
tswiftlover13
1338 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
J4ckWilko
I heard Chris is

LOLLLL...."Robbed"
1338 days 21 hours ago
tswiftlover13
J4ckWilko
I heard Chris is

OH!
1338 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
She believes in you and me, it's MaKenzie Thomas!
1338 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
MaKenzie Thomas "I Believe in You and Me"

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!