This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Semi-Finals: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S12] Semi-Finals: Live Show..

1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* So many people are gonna be robbed tonight. This was another beautiful performance from you once again. Your performances always hits different and just brings something else to the table. Amazing job tonight!
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Tommy:

You know, I do think before now, you hadn't really had your moment with us here in the live shows, but this was absolutely incredible and the notes you were pulling off. This was the best performance of the night so far! Well done!
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
He’s a creep who definitely belongs here with a stunning voice, from #TeamAiliJames, it’s Sheldon Riley!
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Sheldon Riley "Creep"
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION WITH CHILLS AND THROWS A SHOE* SHELDON!!!! YOU GAVE ME CHILLS!!! You are such a fantastic singer like honestly, your voice is just so stunning and dramatic and I LOVE IT! This is one my favorite performances of yours and I really hope you make Finale night as we have my favorite performance of yours ever set for the Finale! GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!! <3
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* OH YESSSS!!! I really loved your song choice and you smashed this. The elements in this performance is interesting and your high register is oozing me. This end quickly tho and left me wanting more.
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly:

*STANDING OVATION* The ONLY male left standing and you come out with THIS! This was purely just stunning Sheldon! Like Brian Justin Crum is that you?!?! Your vocals are insane and it would be a pleasure to watch you in the finale! I think you have a good chance I just worry if this was good enough but for me it was and I wish you the best of luck because this was so good Sheldon!
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* The last male standing! I love that not only do you serve us the vocals that you do but you give us a performance every time. We are all drawn to you when you perform and we cant take our eyes off of you until you're done. Amazing performance tonight!
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
A lot of people know that this is one of my favourite songs of all time and when it's sung like this, with such beauty and such precision. It's just incredible, you're incredible and I think it's about time you won this damn show!
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
She was here, from #TeamMichael, it’s Beyonce!
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Beyonce "I Was Here"
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION CRYING THROWING SHOES AND EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!* BEYONCE!!! THIS IS YOUR SEASON QUEEN!!! YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS IS MY FAVORITE PERFORMANCE OF YOURS, EVER, PERIODT! This just has everything required for a killer performance and you are an exceptional vocalist. The amount of emotion you conveyed in this song just got to me, I’m an emotional wreck right now because of this masterpiece. PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON BY FAR!!!
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation then screams* Dang! I really didn't see this coming. I am so glad you choose this song because it definitely showcases your vocal abilities and watching you afar it was so magical. You definitely shine at that stage and hopefully you made in the finals since you got Top 3 twice.
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly:

*STANDING OVATION CRYING MY EYES OUT* QUEEN B IS HERE AND QUEEN B IS HERE TO MOTHER TUCKING WIN THIS COMPETITION!!! Outside of my team....this was the performance of the NIGHT! Beyoncé this was ridiculously good! Like I’m in shock I’m in tears I’ve been left gagging this was incredible! You emoted this song perfectly and you HAVE TO MAKE THE FINALE AFTER THIS! Like I’m sorry but this was PERFECTION! I’m still crying god damn it Beyoncé!
1380 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* We started the night with tears of gold and now were ending it with just tears. I've said it many times but this will always be my favorite performance of yours. Such a beautiful performance from you and this was a fantastic way to end the night. This just felt like a key moment for you this season.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!