This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Semi-Finals: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S12] Semi-Finals: Live Show..

1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION AND CLAPS PROUD* DAMN! YOU GO OFF PIA!!! This was just another stunning performance that showcased such skill and precision of your vocal instrument. I am hoping this performance is enough to get you in the Finale considering the tough competition you’re up against but I have my fingers crossed!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* WOWOWOW! What have you just done? You've just killed it and I'm in awe right now. I don't want to compare but I heard Celine at some points. Overall I'm so amazed how you deliver this, it was crystal clear performance, and you are so stunning tonight.
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
J4ckWilko
To be honest it would be so iconic if I won as a coach twice and then as an actual act after seasons of never winning

It would be ICONIC! Good Luck!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly:

*STANDING OVATION* YESSS Pia! My all time favourite performance of yours so far and I’m extremely happy you chose to perform it tonight! I think you are very underrated I’m this competition even by me! But after tonight you have a great chance if making it to the finale because I know all the other judges love this performance too! Well done!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* This was an amazing performance and I enjoyed this much more then your performance last week. We have only 4 spots in the finale and at this point anyone can be in the finale. Fantastic job tonight and best of luck!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Tommy:

*claps*
A lovely performance, and like before you completely smashed it out of the park. It was a true rendition to the original and you had some great notes throughout.
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
It’ll never be enough for her, from #TeamAiliJames, it’s Jennel Garcia!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Jennel Garcia "Never Enough"
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND SHOOK* JENNEL!!! WHAT A BIG SONG!!! This was an absolutely fabulous performance! One of my favorites of yours so far because you showed off such STRONG VOCALS and honestly your version is so stunning because you have this really warm tone in your voice and it always makes me feel so good listening to you, stunning!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation* Wow, we're still halfway and this is killing me. I really wouldn't mind if you will be in the finale because you just bring your performance of the lifetime. Well done!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly:

*STANDING OVATION* AHHH yesss Jennel! This was the performance you used for your playoffs and it was incredible! Unfortunately I didn’t pick you but it was the one that got you shortlisted as a wildcard, you’re welcome! Haha no I’m joking you deserved it because this was AMAZING! Great job tonight!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* You are definitely the dark horse of the competition in my opinion and I think you could win this season if you can make it past tonight. I did enjoy this more then your last performance and Im a bit worried for you tonight. Good Luck!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
WOW! People are bringing it tonight aren't they! This is the song that made me fall in love with you, and got you to the live shows and I think it's the song that's about to get you to the season finale too. It's a very smart choice and I absolutely adored it just like the first time. Well done!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Giving her sultry take on a classic folk song, from #TeamKimberly, it’s Haley Reinhart!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Haley Reinhart "The House of The Rising Sun"

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!