This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Semi-Finals: Live Show & Results!

Topic » [S12] Semi-Finals: Live Show..

1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly:

*STANDING OVATION*
https://media1.tenor.com/images/35eb1ee5dc848bdc66efce899f5d4e19/tenor.gif
https://media0.giphy.com/media/wJ5IdY55bOxe57JeiG/giphy.gif
FAOUZIA!!!! I am so proud of everything you have done in this competition and girl there is no doubt in my mind that you are making it to that finale after THIS PERFORMANCE!!! This was absolutely incredible!! You went high, you went low and HIT EVERY SINGLE NOTE PERFECTLY!!! This was not just your best performance but my personal performance of THE SEASON!!!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
J4ckWilko
Me listening to faouzia atm

Her album is a BOP
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* If this is how were starting the semis then this might be one of the best nights in the series we've had. I was surprised you didnt make Top 3 last week but Im expecting you to make the finale after this performance. Its up there with your best performance of the season.
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
What a way to start the semi final show! This was beautiful and just mesmerising from start to finish. I really enjoyed this! You gave me such a vibe and with a performance like this, I see you in that finale. Well done!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Somewhere there’s a place for her, from #TeamChris, it’s Candice Glover!
1361 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I know right. Even tho it’s not her best vocals I think This mountain is so fucking good
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Candice Glover "Somewhere"
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

*standing ovation* Wow! This was just such a magical performance. Honestly, looking at song choices alone tonight, everyone is DELIVERING their best performances ever and this was yours as well. You have such a sweet tone and this was just soooo beautiful. You had incredible control and timed this performance perfectly.
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Chris:

*standing ovation then throw shoes* ASDFGHJKL Damn! YOU BETTAH SING CANDICE!  You are just getting better and better girl and you definitely given all what you have got in this performance. What a great song choice fitted for your vocals, you hit those notes and you are so mesmerizing to watch. Whatever happens tonight you are my winner, good luck!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Kimberly:

*standing ovation* This was yet again an amazing performance Candice! But this is the semi finals and everyone is bringing their best this round and unfortunately I don’t think this was your best! I was expecting Lovesong or I Who Have Nothing for this round honestly! But I mean your voice is beautiful so great job nonetheless!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael:

*standing ovation* So glad you were in the top 3 last week. I think this was another fantastic performance from you once again. Last week was your best performance and its gonna be hard to top that one. Good luck tonight and hope to see you in the finale!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
This was a really powerful performance, full of elevation and depth! You went all the way with this song and then some. It really was beautiful, well done!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
She doesn’t want to be all by herself anymore, from #TeamAiliJames, it’s Pia Toscano!
1361 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Pia Toscano "All By Myself"
1361 days 3 hours ago
J4ckWilko
To be honest it would be so iconic if I won as a coach twice and then as an actual act after seasons of never winning

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!