This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 36: Judith Hill

Topic » Audition 36: Judith Hill

1502 days 23 hours ago
NicoleF
and you know this isnt just cause i didnt get Judith OR MaKenzie...i didnt want this horrid chatzy idea in the first place...give Ika_Wong time
1502 days 23 hours ago
spinfur
0 min agoJameslu
This has to be one of the worst seasons for me.

Aili just step away and take a deep breathe and clear your mind if you need to rant about others things im here

And ill ask are you okay?
1502 days 23 hours ago
NicoleF
hun even Drake agrees with me that you usually wait 24 hours then chatzy...so you waiting less than 45 minutes? Yes...whether intentional or not, if this stands, its rigging
1502 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Um sorry but Ika_Wong is literally at 1 day.
1502 days 23 hours ago
spinfur
She could come back in 24 hours Aili it isnt like she is at 5 days or something just relax idk what your time zone is but you seem a bit stressed so take a nap or eat something. You just seem very pessimistic right now and I know that isnt you
1502 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm down Rubes idea.

If Ika_Wong doesn't pick her coach within 24 hours, both her acts will be on #TeamKimberly.

Kimberly you won't have to do comments for the next set of Auditions until Ika_Wong chooses.
1502 days 23 hours ago
NicoleF
okay and if she was at 2 hours, you would wait...literally for all you know it turned to 1 day five minutes before you checked...like seriously what is the harm in waiting 24 hours?! regardless, there's still spots that need to be filled so its gonna be another 24 hours for new coach decisions/posting auditions/the new auditionees deciding their coaches...so wait
1502 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
spinfur
She could come back in 24 hours Aili it isnt like she is at 5 days or something just relax idk what your time zone is but you seem a bit stressed so take a nap or eat something. You just seem very pessimistic right now and I know that isnt you

what does my timezone have to do with anything? I'm just over this season. I hate the way some of you make your pitches to contestants, I hate the attitude, I hate the coaches, I hate everything about this season.
1502 days 23 hours ago
NicoleF
like i know you want this season to go quickly so it can finish before classes go back to normal for you but trust me, in this current state of the world, your classes won't be going back to normal anytime soon so you dont have to rush this season out...
1502 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Jameslu
spinfur

what does my timezone have to do with anything? I'm just over this season. I hate the way some of you make your pitches to contestants, I hate the attitude, I hate the coaches, I hate everything about this season.

Ouch well whoops I though I was doing an okay job, maybe this isn’t for me :x
1502 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Also the reason why I went to chatzy so quick is because Ika_Wong informed me in advance they she may not be active throughout the whole season due to personal reasons, but she said she'll try to be.
1502 days 23 hours ago
spinfur
0 min agoJameslu
spinfur

Your time zone deals with it because I dont know if you should be sleepign or not Im stepping away from this game for a moment and worrying about you as a person because this game isnt as important as you

I want you to be in the right mind set and it just doesnt seem like you are AIli, please just take a deep breathe and step away from tengaged for a bit to calm down. I want you to not worry about a thing so please.
1502 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Drake, it's 10:50pm here, and I sleep at 8am, so don't worry about my sleeping patterns. I'm fine.
1502 days 23 hours ago
NicoleF
falling asleep at 8 am isn't healthy...
1502 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
If it makes everyone calm down and stop the drama Eddie can have MaKenzie and Drake can have Judith if that means we can just move on from this mess :/

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!